Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Eternal Snow [W] Baldwin Mats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Nikki

Comes out to 188 snow it looks like? Go ahead and toss a CR my way ^^

@RIEUN

I just need 3 orange ooze, which would be 12 snow. If that's okay, go ahead and send over a CR

@xShiemi

After the above trades, I have about 23 snow left, if you're willing to wait I'll grind for the rest of that and send over a cr when I have the total 60?
@Nikki

Comes out to 188 snow it looks like? Go ahead and toss a CR my way ^^

@RIEUN

I just need 3 orange ooze, which would be 12 snow. If that's okay, go ahead and send over a CR

@xShiemi

After the above trades, I have about 23 snow left, if you're willing to wait I'll grind for the rest of that and send over a cr when I have the total 60?
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@galacticcannibal

yes I can wait c:
@galacticcannibal

yes I can wait c:
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@GalacticCannibal

OK. Yellow ooze Don't you need it?
@GalacticCannibal

OK. Yellow ooze Don't you need it?
@RIEUN

I just got the yellow ooze I needed in another trade, so not anymore.
@RIEUN

I just got the yellow ooze I needed in another trade, so not anymore.

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@GalacticCannibal hello I have
3 orange ooze (3*4) 12
34 red ooze (34 * 3) 102
and
41 orange sludge (41*4) 164
That would come to 278 snow :)
@GalacticCannibal hello I have
3 orange ooze (3*4) 12
34 red ooze (34 * 3) 102
and
41 orange sludge (41*4) 164
That would come to 278 snow :)
@gandalfofspace

I just got the 3 orange oozes, but as for the rest I'd be glad to trade for them. Currently, I'm finishing off getting the 60 for another trade so it may take me a bit to get you the 266 snow for the rest of those items ^^ Probably by Wendesday night at the latest?

If you're willing to wait, that's awesome! I'll just toss a CR when I get it all, if you don't want to wait I understand c:
@gandalfofspace

I just got the 3 orange oozes, but as for the rest I'd be glad to trade for them. Currently, I'm finishing off getting the 60 for another trade so it may take me a bit to get you the 266 snow for the rest of those items ^^ Probably by Wendesday night at the latest?

If you're willing to wait, that's awesome! I'll just toss a CR when I get it all, if you don't want to wait I understand c:

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@GalacticCannibal i am ok with waiting till wednesday :)
Edit - I am 13.5 hours ahead of FR time so there may be some delays in attaching my side of items items (esp if i am in dream land at the time ...lol)
But as soon as i am back online i will complete my side of the trade
@GalacticCannibal i am ok with waiting till wednesday :)
Edit - I am 13.5 hours ahead of FR time so there may be some delays in attaching my side of items items (esp if i am in dream land at the time ...lol)
But as soon as i am back online i will complete my side of the trade
boops before I go to bed
boops before I go to bed

cerys
they/them
FR +3
^
^

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@GalacticCannibal

I need a Bogsicle chest. I have all Baldwin mats (copper muck is at lowest amount with 4). What would you want in trade?
@GalacticCannibal

I need a Bogsicle chest. I have all Baldwin mats (copper muck is at lowest amount with 4). What would you want in trade?
I collect Long Form Poetry , Blue Jelly , Green Jelly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7