Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Eternal Snow [W] Baldwin Mats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][font=century gothic][b]Welcome! I've got a lot of Baldwin genes I need to make and not enough patience to melt everything down myself, so I'm looking to swap some fest currency or chests for Baldwin materials! For ease of conversion, I value Eternal snow at 1:1g for now. This is subject to change. Prices will be based on LAH of the baldwin materials. [quote="Currency Available"] [center][item=Eternal Snow]x46 [/quote] [quote="Materials Needed"] [item=red goo]x6 [item=orange goo][s]x6 [/s] [i]4 snow each[/i] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][s] [i]3 snow each[/i][/s] [item=green ooze]x5 [item=green sludge][s]x2[/s] [i]5 snow each[/i] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color] [s][i]7 snow each[/i][/s] Comes out to about 81 snow for all of these, I will be grinding to get the other 8 snow I don't have yet. First come first serve, feel free to just send a cr. [/quote]
Welcome! I've got a lot of Baldwin genes I need to make and not enough patience to melt everything down myself, so I'm looking to swap some fest currency or chests for Baldwin materials!

For ease of conversion, I value Eternal snow at 1:1g for now. This is subject to change. Prices will be based on LAH of the baldwin materials.

Currency Available wrote:
Eternal Snow x46

Materials Needed wrote:
Red Goo x6 Orange Goo x6
4 snow each xxxx 3 snow each

Green Ooze x5 Green Sludge x2
5 snow each xxxx 7 snow each

Comes out to about 81 snow for all of these, I will be grinding to get the other 8 snow I don't have yet. First come first serve, feel free to just send a cr.
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@GalacticCannibal
I can sell you 5 white slime and 6 gold muck?
@GalacticCannibal
I can sell you 5 white slime and 6 gold muck?
@Inquirable

I currently have 175 snow unless you want any of the chests also?
Give me 10 minutes and I can get the other 5 snow to do 180 for the 5 white slimes and 4 gold muck?
@Inquirable

I currently have 175 snow unless you want any of the chests also?
Give me 10 minutes and I can get the other 5 snow to do 180 for the 5 white slimes and 4 gold muck?

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@GalacticCannibal Hello =) I have the following:

3 x Yellow Goo 4 x Yellow Ooze 1 x Orange Ooze

For as many bits of snow as you feel appropriate! =D
@GalacticCannibal Hello =) I have the following:

3 x Yellow Goo 4 x Yellow Ooze 1 x Orange Ooze

For as many bits of snow as you feel appropriate! =D
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4

Looks to be totaled at 32 snow if that's alright with you? Go ahead and send a CR, or let me know if you want a mixture of snow and chests c:
@musicfan4

Looks to be totaled at 32 snow if that's alright with you? Go ahead and send a CR, or let me know if you want a mixture of snow and chests c:

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@GalacticCannibal

Can I trade two gold muck and one white slime for the bogsicle and runic roamer chest?

I also have 9 orange sludge and 6 yellow goo I'd like to trade for the two colorful ice chests.
@GalacticCannibal

Can I trade two gold muck and one white slime for the bogsicle and runic roamer chest?

I also have 9 orange sludge and 6 yellow goo I'd like to trade for the two colorful ice chests.
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@ GalacticCannibal
That'd be great. All snow is best.
@ GalacticCannibal
That'd be great. All snow is best.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@Sapp88

That sounds great! Send on over a CR?
@Sapp88

That sounds great! Send on over a CR?

cerys
they/them
FR +3
@GalacticCannibal
I have all the yellow and orange ooze you want and around 5 white slime. Would you still have a bogsicle chest (how much do you value that at)? I would also be interested in snow :)!
@GalacticCannibal
I have all the yellow and orange ooze you want and around 5 white slime. Would you still have a bogsicle chest (how much do you value that at)? I would also be interested in snow :)!
@GalacticCannibal I have four gold muck! I'd be interested in the snow!
@GalacticCannibal I have four gold muck! I'd be interested in the snow!
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7