Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] NotN fams [W] fams/app you dont need
Here's the deal, i still have a lot of NotN familiars doubles and i don't want to dump them to alchemy cauldron, but i need alchemy reagents. And i'm too lazy to sell my fams for more money and buy whatever for less. I just want to make it quick and easy. So if you haven't got some of NotN fams, let's trade 1:1! Take what you want, give me apparel and familiars you don't need. It may be the cheapest one on AH, i don't care, i'm going to transmute it anyway. [center][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Jawlocker] [item=Animated Armor][item=Spirit Armor][item=Serpentine Lamp] [item=Glowing Globe][item=Living Luminance][item=Veiled Vision] [item=Animated Statue][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Enchanted Armaments] [item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Axe Mimic] [item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Smoldering Sconce][item=Unlikely Alliance] [item=Opposing Forces][item=Magic Mirror][item=Ensorcelled Volume][/center]
Here's the deal, i still have a lot of NotN familiars doubles and i don't want to dump them to alchemy cauldron, but i need alchemy reagents. And i'm too lazy to sell my fams for more money and buy whatever for less. I just want to make it quick and easy.

So if you haven't got some of NotN fams, let's trade 1:1!
Take what you want, give me apparel and familiars you don't need. It may be the cheapest one on AH, i don't care, i'm going to transmute it anyway.

Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker
Animated Armor Spirit Armor Serpentine Lamp
Glowing Globe Living Luminance Veiled Vision
Animated Statue Sorcerous Arms Enchanted Armaments
Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Crystal Carrier Axe Mimic
Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce Unlikely Alliance
Opposing Forces Magic Mirror Ensorcelled Volume
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
@tmplr
I'll take the animated armour, living luminance,sorcerous arms,bogsneak puppet,crystal carrier and axe mimic
@tmplr
I'll take the animated armour, living luminance,sorcerous arms,bogsneak puppet,crystal carrier and axe mimic
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88
great!
whenever you're ready, set a CR with 6 whatever
@Sap88
great!
whenever you're ready, set a CR with 6 whatever
FR+10
bump ^
bump ^
FR+10