Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gems for Treasure Trade
Haii! Really need some treasure so i'm giving up my gems, i only have 4, 850 Treasure for one thankies :3

If you have an offer in mind let me know
Haii! Really need some treasure so i'm giving up my gems, i only have 4, 850 Treasure for one thankies :3

If you have an offer in mind let me know
@KageOokami 20k as in 20,000 treasure for one gem?

Just so you're aware, the gem to treasure ratio right now is sitting at around 1 gem being worth 850 treasure, so you might not find many takers here. :)
@KageOokami 20k as in 20,000 treasure for one gem?

Just so you're aware, the gem to treasure ratio right now is sitting at around 1 gem being worth 850 treasure, so you might not find many takers here. :)
@Terpsichoria
Ah i see, sorry. I thought gems were a sort of super special item haha, thanks for the info
@Terpsichoria
Ah i see, sorry. I thought gems were a sort of super special item haha, thanks for the info
@KageOokami

hi! I don't need any gems, but I'm leaving flight rising soon and i'd love to give you 20k t if you are interested
@KageOokami

hi! I don't need any gems, but I'm leaving flight rising soon and i'd love to give you 20k t if you are interested
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
@KageOokami

I'll willingly trade at 1:850, but you can also make a similar amount of treasure very easily in the fairgrounds. (:
@KageOokami

I'll willingly trade at 1:850, but you can also make a similar amount of treasure very easily in the fairgrounds. (: