Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] sprites, spellscroll [w] MC, FR
1 2 3 4
@Azerothian
Hello! I use 1:22 for FR gems to MC nuggets :)
@Azerothian
Hello! I use 1:22 for FR gems to MC nuggets :)
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@Lorenzo Anything I could get for 2PP? :D
@Lorenzo Anything I could get for 2PP? :D
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
Ah, sorry! I haven't had the chance to update this yet, but I've actually got all the PP I need for now. Sorry!
@moomargh
Ah, sorry! I haven't had the chance to update this yet, but I've actually got all the PP I need for now. Sorry!
@Lorenzo Ahh alrighty, that's too bad haha ^^
@Lorenzo Ahh alrighty, that's too bad haha ^^
2T7Jk2l.png
@Lorenzo
Are you willing to move on your nugget-to-treasure ratio at all, or is it firm? ^^
@Lorenzo
Are you willing to move on your nugget-to-treasure ratio at all, or is it firm? ^^
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@alanapants
Assuming you meant my nugget to gem ratio, no, I'm open to haggling ^^
I don't deal in treasure cx
@alanapants
Assuming you meant my nugget to gem ratio, no, I'm open to haggling ^^
I don't deal in treasure cx
@Lorenzo
Whoops, misread :'D Gems is fine.

So I've got ~130k nuggets that I'm looking to convert into FR... anythings, really :'D What do you think that could get me in sprites? ^^
@Lorenzo
Whoops, misread :'D Gems is fine.

So I've got ~130k nuggets that I'm looking to convert into FR... anythings, really :'D What do you think that could get me in sprites? ^^
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@alanapants
That's about 6.5k FR gems! So that could get you either an arcane sprite + either snow witch or salt clouds pink, or a shadow or lightning sprite + either tiger nightmares or yeoya's nightmare!
@alanapants
That's about 6.5k FR gems! So that could get you either an arcane sprite + either snow witch or salt clouds pink, or a shadow or lightning sprite + either tiger nightmares or yeoya's nightmare!
@Lorenzo
I'd love to do the Arcane Sprite and Salt Clouds! ^^ I gotta head to bed but I'll be back on in the morning?
@Lorenzo
I'd love to do the Arcane Sprite and Salt Clouds! ^^ I gotta head to bed but I'll be back on in the morning?
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@alanapants
Okay, I'll send it in a CR. Thanks!
@alanapants
Okay, I'll send it in a CR. Thanks!
1 2 3 4