Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating:retired 2013-16/um accents/+
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Apologies for any delays in replying. This thread is on hold as I finish a negotiation!! I'm saving up for my dream dragon and I realize it's best that I have a pure offer of gems/treasure. As a result, I'm selling almost all of my retired stuff. Please ping me! 10% off on festival apparel and familiars over 500g! Retired Apparel: [item=electricians power pack][item=boneyard tatters][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=tricktrouper crown][item=naturalist adornments][item=druidic armband][item=shady armband][item=goldem gauntlet][item=infectionist's sash][item=stonekeeper sash][item=Crystalhide treads][item=shady sash][item=whirlwind sash][item=gustborne balloon][item=seashell mantle][item=druidic sash][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=mesa mechanojets][item=will o' the ember][item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=skeletal chimes][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=chillspike crown][item=gloomwillow guide][item=windbound mask][item=butterfly's kiss][item=marva's amazing reflection] Retired Familiars: [item=arcane sprite][item=water sprite][item=nature sprite][item=golden bantam fangar][item=loga][item=lightning lancer][item=sapling speaker] UM Accents: [skin=4455][skin=14064][skin=18558] Other: I am taking offers on a complete set of Raven Sylvan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=757112]Proof[/url] [size=1]Please note that I am selling the set together. I will not sell individual pieces.[/size] [item=raven sylvan wings][item=raven sylvan filigree][item=raven sylvan anklets][item=raven sylvan bracelets][item=raven sylvan headpiece][item=raven sylvan twist][item=raven sylvan lattice][item=raven sylvan dress]
Apologies for any delays in replying. This thread is on hold as I finish a negotiation!!

I'm saving up for my dream dragon and I realize it's best that I have a pure offer of gems/treasure. As a result, I'm selling almost all of my retired stuff. Please ping me! 10% off on festival apparel and familiars over 500g!

Retired Apparel:
Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tricktrouper Crown Naturalist Adornments Druidic Armband Shady Armband Infectionist's Sash Stonekeeper Sash Crystalhide Treads Shady Sash Whirlwind Sash Gustborne Balloon Seashell Mantle Druidic Sash Leafy Gladeboughs Mesa Mechanojets Will o' the Ember Cosmologist Fieldtools Skeletal Chimes Bluffclamber Belongings Chillspike Crown Gloomwillow Guide Windbound Mask Butterfly's Kiss Marva's Amazing Reflection

Retired Familiars:
Arcane Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar Loga Lightning Lancer Sapling Speaker

UM Accents:

Other:
I am taking offers on a complete set of Raven Sylvan. Proof
Please note that I am selling the set together. I will not sell individual pieces.
Raven Sylvan Wings Raven Sylvan Filigree Raven Sylvan Anklets Raven Sylvan Bracelets Raven Sylvan Headpiece Raven Sylvan Twist Raven Sylvan Lattice Raven Sylvan Dress
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

I should add that my gem/treasure rate is 1:820.
I should add that my gem/treasure rate is 1:820.
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@koemiri
what are the prices for the shady sash and armband?
Thanks
@koemiri
what are the prices for the shady sash and armband?
Thanks
@koemiri
how much are you selling the cragward custodian and butterfly's kiss for? (And possibly the lightning lancer if I still have enough money ;w;)
@koemiri
how much are you selling the cragward custodian and butterfly's kiss for? (And possibly the lightning lancer if I still have enough money ;w;)
dotpict_20181113_125531.pngdotpict_20181113_130734.png Gem buying/selling
Notn Mat swaps and chest buying
dotpict_20181113_130734.pngdotpict_20181113_125531.png
@koemiri

I have enough to buy all three! ;u;
Is it alright if I send a CR right now?
@koemiri

I have enough to buy all three! ;u;
Is it alright if I send a CR right now?
dotpict_20181113_125531.pngdotpict_20181113_130734.png Gem buying/selling
Notn Mat swaps and chest buying
dotpict_20181113_130734.pngdotpict_20181113_125531.png
@koemiri How many gmes for? [item=boneyard tatters][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=Chillspike collar][item=chillspike crown]
@koemiri
How many gmes for?

Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles Chillspike Collar Chillspike Crown
@koemiri

Would it be reasonable to ask to buy something around 10% lower then its LAH price?
@koemiri

Would it be reasonable to ask to buy something around 10% lower then its LAH price?
@koemiri

*Eyes Windbound Plumage*

Even this? ^^^^^^^^^
@koemiri

*Eyes Windbound Plumage*

Even this? ^^^^^^^^^
@koemiri

So Chillspike collar would be 164,000t? (200g x 820)

Edit: Going to bed now, but I am very interested in buying the collar if that's the price you're looking for:)
@koemiri

So Chillspike collar would be 164,000t? (200g x 820)

Edit: Going to bed now, but I am very interested in buying the collar if that's the price you're looking for:)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
@koemiri

But its would be 9k gems right here and now with no holds or waiting like what usually happens with large payment items like year 1 festival apparel
@koemiri

But its would be 9k gems right here and now with no holds or waiting like what usually happens with large payment items like year 1 festival apparel
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page