Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TRADE Apparel For Apparel (Healer's!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@WeyrLeader

Absolutely! I'll start a CR c:
@WeyrLeader

Absolutely! I'll start a CR c:
@MirrorDemonNema I have [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/20829.png[/img] but it's valued at twice the cost of your [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/20835.png[/img] Do you have pieces of other flame sets?
@MirrorDemonNema

I have
20829.png

but it's valued at twice the cost of your
20835.png

Do you have pieces of other flame sets?
@Lunsola

I'm sorry, I don't. (RNG didn't like me very much, weh)
@Lunsola

I'm sorry, I don't. (RNG didn't like me very much, weh)
@MirrorDemonNema

So what would you offer to make up the difference? Do you have 2 of the wing ribbons?
@MirrorDemonNema

So what would you offer to make up the difference? Do you have 2 of the wing ribbons?
@Lunsola

I just have the one, sorry. I won't fault you if you don't want to trade, but the point of this thread is less revolved around treasure and more of just a 1 for 1 trading game.
@Lunsola

I just have the one, sorry. I won't fault you if you don't want to trade, but the point of this thread is less revolved around treasure and more of just a 1 for 1 trading game.
@MirrorDemonNema Your [item= cosmologist fieldtools] for my [item= bluffclamber belongings]?
@MirrorDemonNema

Your Cosmologist Fieldtools for my Bluffclamber Belongings ?
FGLuhCl.png
@FrostyFluff

Sure! I'll start up a CR~
@FrostyFluff

Sure! I'll start up a CR~
@MirrorDemonNema
I'm not sure if they can be considered to be of the same set, but would you take a Gold Wolf Cape for your Gladewalker Cape?
@MirrorDemonNema
I'm not sure if they can be considered to be of the same set, but would you take a Gold Wolf Cape for your Gladewalker Cape?
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

They're not the same set, sorry about that. But, if you want, if no one asks for it by the 6th (in 3 days) I'll take that trade. I just really want that red cape ;w;
@FunwithaPorpoise

They're not the same set, sorry about that. But, if you want, if no one asks for it by the 6th (in 3 days) I'll take that trade. I just really want that red cape ;w;
@MirrorDemonNema
Ahh, unfortunately I don't have a Firebreather Cape. I do have a Woodsdrake Cape (which I think is from the same set?), though, if you prefer it to the Gold Wolf Cape. If you prefer the Gold Wolf Cape, and the Gladewalker's still available, please let me know on the 6th!
@MirrorDemonNema
Ahh, unfortunately I don't have a Firebreather Cape. I do have a Woodsdrake Cape (which I think is from the same set?), though, if you prefer it to the Gold Wolf Cape. If you prefer the Gold Wolf Cape, and the Gladewalker's still available, please let me know on the 6th!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43