Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] NotN stuff [W] agol and ghost flame
1 2 3 4 5
I know there is a hub for this, but is pretty chaotic, so I've decided to do a post for the stuff I want to exchange. [b]Ratio: [/b]Familiar 1:1 Familiar Ghost Flame Apparel 1 : 1 Ghost Flame Apparel Familiar 2 : 1 Ghost Flame Apparel The conjurer's apparel counts as a familiar. (If the AH prices make the trade unfair, feel free to make another offer) [Quote name = Have] [item=strange chest] [b]Familiars[/b]: [item = Voltspire Intruder] [item=magic mirror] I can also brew the Baldwing's familiars if you provide some of the materials. [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon] [item= Ghost Flame Headpiece] [item=Conjurer's herb pouch][/quote] [Quote name = Want] [b]Familiars:[/b] [item=agol] [b]Apparel:[/b] [item = Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon] [/quote] If someone can offer any piece of the other apparel sets, we can negociate the ratio ^^
I know there is a hub for this, but is pretty chaotic, so I've decided to do a post for the stuff I want to exchange.

Ratio:
Familiar 1:1 Familiar
Ghost Flame Apparel 1 : 1 Ghost Flame Apparel
Familiar 2 : 1 Ghost Flame Apparel
The conjurer's apparel counts as a familiar.
(If the AH prices make the trade unfair, feel free to make another offer)
Have wrote:
Strange Chest
Familiars:
Voltspire Intruder Magic Mirror
I can also brew the Baldwing's familiars if you provide some of the materials.

Apparel:
Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Headpiece
Conjurer's Herb Pouch
Want wrote:
Familiars:
Agol
Apparel:
Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon

If someone can offer any piece of the other apparel sets, we can negociate the ratio ^^
I'm sorry if my English is not perfect. Please, correct me if I write something wrong!
W7kPZCe.png
Bump
Bump
I'm sorry if my English is not perfect. Please, correct me if I write something wrong!
W7kPZCe.png
I can trade the white and blue book familars for your headpiece? ^^ @ElementDarkSoul
I can trade the white and blue book familars for your headpiece? ^^ @ElementDarkSoul
image-123986672-4.jpg
@AlmaVanha I think @Kyuiku 's offer is for you.
@AlmaVanha I think @Kyuiku 's offer is for you.
W7kPZCe.png
Oh oopsies missed that part lol @ElementDarkSoul
Oh oopsies missed that part lol @ElementDarkSoul
image-123986672-4.jpg
@Kyuiku of course ^^ i'll initiate the CR in a sec
@Kyuiku of course ^^ i'll initiate the CR in a sec
~bout to be very original and apologise for any mistakes that I might make as English is not my first language~
Bump because there are some changes.
Bump because there are some changes.
W7kPZCe.png
@ElementDarkSoul

Snarling Mimic and Ectoplasmime for your Ghost Flame Tail Jewel and Masked Phantom?
@ElementDarkSoul

Snarling Mimic and Ectoplasmime for your Ghost Flame Tail Jewel and Masked Phantom?
@Mystyic The apparel is more expensive than the familiars, I don't think that's fair...
@Mystyic The apparel is more expensive than the familiars, I don't think that's fair...
W7kPZCe.png
@ElementDarkSoul

Sorry, I didn't check prices, just went 1 to 1.
@ElementDarkSoul

Sorry, I didn't check prices, just went 1 to 1.
1 2 3 4 5