Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] NotN stuff [W] agol and ghost flame
1 2 3 4 5
@ElementDarkSoul
I have the yellow book, i'm interested in the masked phantasm
@ElementDarkSoul
I have the yellow book, i'm interested in the masked phantasm
@Oddenuf
Ok ^^

@Mystyic
I can trade the Ghost Flame Tail Jewel for the Snarling Mimic and Ectoplasmime, if you still want that piece.
@Oddenuf
Ok ^^

@Mystyic
I can trade the Ghost Flame Tail Jewel for the Snarling Mimic and Ectoplasmime, if you still want that piece.
I'm sorry if my English is not perfect. Please, correct me if I write something wrong!
W7kPZCe.png
@ElementDarkSoul

Sure, I will send a CR
@ElementDarkSoul

Sure, I will send a CR
@almavanha
I have the flame vista, trade for the hat vista?
@almavanha
I have the flame vista, trade for the hat vista?
xYjY92X.jpgBirdskull%20Mirror_zps4hyji6it.pngyKp0KRf.png
@implodingpotato

Sure! I'll do the CR :)
Btw i'm an absolute fan of your nickname!
@implodingpotato

Sure! I'll do the CR :)
Btw i'm an absolute fan of your nickname!
~bout to be very original and apologise for any mistakes that I might make as English is not my first language~
bump
bump
~bout to be very original and apologise for any mistakes that I might make as English is not my first language~
@ElementDarkSoul
I have an extra piece of conjurer's cloak and conjurer's cobweb, but I'm not really interested in any of the items you have currently. I'm mostly looking for strange chests for the apparel pieces though, so if you happen to have any lying around, would you mind trading 1 chest for each of the apparel? ^^
@ElementDarkSoul
I have an extra piece of conjurer's cloak and conjurer's cobweb, but I'm not really interested in any of the items you have currently. I'm mostly looking for strange chests for the apparel pieces though, so if you happen to have any lying around, would you mind trading 1 chest for each of the apparel? ^^
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208
I've got one chest now, I can trade it for the cobweb (I like it more than the cloak xD)
@Stormheart208
I've got one chest now, I can trade it for the cobweb (I like it more than the cloak xD)
I'm sorry if my English is not perfect. Please, correct me if I write something wrong!
W7kPZCe.png
@ElementDarkSoul
Sure! Set up a 2-way CR then! :)
@ElementDarkSoul
Sure! Set up a 2-way CR then! :)
yv0mNts.png
Bump
Bump
W7kPZCe.png
1 2 3 4 5