Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] NoN Stuff
1 2 3 4 5
I'll try to update this as often as possible... [b]Have:[/b] [item=deadly reflection] [item=conjurer's hat] [item=painted marionette] [item=painted marionette] [item=snarling mimic] [item=serpentine lamp] [item=calculating candelabra] [item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=enchanted armaments] [item=ghost flame cloak] [item=crystal carrier] [item=smokebillow sham] [item=bogsneak puppet] [item=bogsneak puppet][item=opposing forces] [b]Want:[/b] [item=haunted flame candles] [item=gossamer flame candles] [item=gossamer flame cloak] [item=gossamer flame headpiece] [item=gossamer flame wing ribbon] [item=gossamer flame tail jewel] [item=gossamer flame collar] [item=gossamer flame tail ribbon] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] Or any other color flame apparel or magician's set!
I'll try to update this as often as possible...

Have:

Deadly Reflection Conjurer's Hat Painted Marionette Painted Marionette Snarling Mimic Serpentine Lamp Calculating Candelabra Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Enchanted Armaments Ghost Flame Cloak Crystal Carrier Smokebillow Sham Bogsneak Puppet Bogsneak Puppet Opposing Forces

Want:

Haunted Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Cloak Gossamer Flame Headpiece Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel Gossamer Flame Collar Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Or any other color flame apparel or magician's set!
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
@MissyBeatrix I'm really interested in your [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch] and [item=Bogsneak Puppet] I have four [item=Strange Chest] and a [item=Breed Change: Nocturne] (though I'm hesitant to trade the breed change scroll)
@MissyBeatrix

I'm really interested in your Conjurer's Herb Pouch and Bogsneak Puppet

I have four Strange Chest and a Breed Change: Nocturne (though I'm hesitant to trade the breed change scroll)
windshieldl.png
@AdventureChaser I could do four chests for both or just the scroll for both...I could also give you both items and 15kt - 20kt for it? The scroll is kinda my top priority rn, but I'm fine with just the chests ^^
@AdventureChaser I could do four chests for both or just the scroll for both...I could also give you both items and 15kt - 20kt for it? The scroll is kinda my top priority rn, but I'm fine with just the chests ^^
@MissyBeatrix

Can I send the four chests? I'm gonna see if I can hold onto the scroll and increase its value. xD Setting up a CR now!
@MissyBeatrix

Can I send the four chests? I'm gonna see if I can hold onto the scroll and increase its value. xD Setting up a CR now!
windshieldl.png
@AdventureChaser Okay ^^
@AdventureChaser Okay ^^
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
@MissyBeatrix
I have a spare Ghost Flame Headpiece? Looking to trade it for your masked phantom if you're interested.
@MissyBeatrix
I have a spare Ghost Flame Headpiece? Looking to trade it for your masked phantom if you're interested.
CK1QM1M.png95177252.png95364491.png95298430.png95364492.png45872.png
@ancientsecrets Sure! Just set up the CR ^^
@ancientsecrets Sure! Just set up the CR ^^
Boop
Boop
1 2 3 4 5