Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Familiars [W] Fodder Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@glacevoleur 13 adult fodder for your cactus marzal? or 26 for both, depending on your space?
@glacevoleur 13 adult fodder for your cactus marzal? or 26 for both, depending on your space?
@ghosthymn I'd be looking for 15 fodder apiece, going at the LAH price on the Cactus Marzal right now. I'd be happy to trade you multiple if I manage to get through the first batch!
@ghosthymn I'd be looking for 15 fodder apiece, going at the LAH price on the Cactus Marzal right now. I'd be happy to trade you multiple if I manage to get through the first batch!
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur sorry, there was one for around 99k when i checked ^^' i can do 15 now, lmk if/when you get through them and i'll send another 15!
@glacevoleur sorry, there was one for around 99k when i checked ^^' i can do 15 now, lmk if/when you get through them and i'll send another 15!
Okay, looking for fodder this week!
Okay, looking for fodder this week!
@glacevoleur I have some level 7 adults I've LVled up - how much for a Loga? I need one ;;
@glacevoleur I have some level 7 adults I've LVled up - how much for a Loga? I need one ;;
@Cala Oh! I wasn't intending to ask only for leveled adults (unleveled is fine also), but I certainly won't refuse! I'll value lvl 7s at ~12k each, so 7 for a Loga at LAH.
@Cala Oh! I wasn't intending to ask only for leveled adults (unleveled is fine also), but I certainly won't refuse! I'll value lvl 7s at ~12k each, so 7 for a Loga at LAH.
@gracevoleur
How many fodder dergs do you want for all of your Ringlet Amphitheres?
@gracevoleur
How many fodder dergs do you want for all of your Ringlet Amphitheres?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 Whoops, sorry for the delay! I think your ping went off wrong. I'd take 2 adult fodder for the 4 Ringlet Amphitheres.
@L1BR4 Whoops, sorry for the delay! I think your ping went off wrong. I'd take 2 adult fodder for the 4 Ringlet Amphitheres.
@glacevoleur
interested in the marzal, bonepicker, and sparkling stinger [and maybe whatever other familiars you have that are in the middle chunk of familiars here? just a warning that it's p image-heavy ^^"]
would love separate prices!
@glacevoleur
interested in the marzal, bonepicker, and sparkling stinger [and maybe whatever other familiars you have that are in the middle chunk of familiars here? just a warning that it's p image-heavy ^^"]
would love separate prices!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October Hello there! Assuming I understood the "middle chunk" bit, we're looking at...

Cactus Marzal: 69kt / 9 fodder
Duskthicket Bonepicker: 5kt / 1 fodder
Sparkling Stinger: 4kt / 1 fodder
Fungalhoof Qiriq: 5kt / 1 fodder
Hippogriff: 4kt / 1 fodder
Shale Thresher: 9kt / 1 fodder

For a total of 96kt / 12 fodder.

(Note that I rounded up the fodder values for the familiars under 8kt-- I'd be willing to trade the Stinger and Hippogriff together for a single fodder, for instance.)
@October Hello there! Assuming I understood the "middle chunk" bit, we're looking at...

Cactus Marzal: 69kt / 9 fodder
Duskthicket Bonepicker: 5kt / 1 fodder
Sparkling Stinger: 4kt / 1 fodder
Fungalhoof Qiriq: 5kt / 1 fodder
Hippogriff: 4kt / 1 fodder
Shale Thresher: 9kt / 1 fodder

For a total of 96kt / 12 fodder.

(Note that I rounded up the fodder values for the familiars under 8kt-- I'd be willing to trade the Stinger and Hippogriff together for a single fodder, for instance.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37