Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 200 Gems for sale 1:900 [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@lutuelle yes Please send a CR @Runi so 400? @kurifurinkan you can I always keep back some gems just incase I don't close in time and this happens XD Please send a CR Thanks <3
@lutuelle yes Please send a CR @Runi so 400? @kurifurinkan you can I always keep back some gems just incase I don't close in time and this happens XD Please send a CR Thanks <3
GlS.png yM3UhU9.pngBscLYTX.png LLORxh0.pngLure Fox here
@OnyxDragonLady That's a great idea!! Sending you 120K now for the lot!
@OnyxDragonLady That's a great idea!! Sending you 120K now for the lot!
The ocean is the lifeblood of our world. fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png
@Lutielle I am so sorry I misspelled your name when I pinged you. Yes I have the gems for you just send me a cr.
@Lutielle I am so sorry I misspelled your name when I pinged you. Yes I have the gems for you just send me a cr.
@OnyxDragonLady
Totally fine, I actually had to step out for a while. If you're still willing to sell, I'll send a CR now. ouo/
@OnyxDragonLady
Totally fine, I actually had to step out for a while. If you're still willing to sell, I'll send a CR now. ouo/
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
Open
Open
Could I buy them all? @OnyxDragonLady
Could I buy them all? @OnyxDragonLady
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@@OnyxDragonLady
May I take 450?
@@OnyxDragonLady
May I take 450?
@OnyxDragonLady

If you have any left after I would like to buy them
@OnyxDragonLady

If you have any left after I would like to buy them
@xshiemi 800 gems it is pls send me a CR @Viger I do have extra I'm willing to sell pls send me a CR @Knavi it would depend on how many you want. I didn't get this closed fast enough lol
@xshiemi 800 gems it is pls send me a CR @Viger I do have extra I'm willing to sell pls send me a CR @Knavi it would depend on how many you want. I didn't get this closed fast enough lol
@OnyxDragonLady

50-100 if that's okay?
@OnyxDragonLady

50-100 if that's okay?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16