Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Plush Things (XD) Wanted!
1 2 3
In addition to adorable moth-related items, I also hoard items like the plush lightweaver idol, the moth-eaten mith doll, and other plushy toy items. Give 'em here if you have anything like that! I'll pay with whatever I've got on hand!
In addition to adorable moth-related items, I also hoard items like the plush lightweaver idol, the moth-eaten mith doll, and other plushy toy items. Give 'em here if you have anything like that! I'll pay with whatever I've got on hand!
MothOfTheMoon.png
bumpee
bumpee
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon

I'm doing some cleaning and have these piles of toys lying around. Both kinds of Moth plush, and Mammertee plushies. Seriously, even with keeping the ones covered in hatchling drool, there's a dragon sized mound of round brown plushies. Save me from them T_T
@MothOfTheMoon

I'm doing some cleaning and have these piles of toys lying around. Both kinds of Moth plush, and Mammertee plushies. Seriously, even with keeping the ones covered in hatchling drool, there's a dragon sized mound of round brown plushies. Save me from them T_T
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
Okay! Open a CR, @Lyathali XD
Okay! Open a CR, @Lyathali XD
MothOfTheMoon.png
bump.
@Lyathali, I will have money soon!
bump.
@Lyathali, I will have money soon!
MothOfTheMoon.png
Bump-bump-buh-bump-bu-buh ba ba ba-bump...
Bump-bump-buh-bump-bu-buh ba ba ba-bump...
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon

I have an Exotic Arcanist Idol! I only got one though v:
@MothOfTheMoon

I have an Exotic Arcanist Idol! I only got one though v:
Qvnq0F7.png
@Emberpar ... oh
see if you want to trade for a dragon?
I'm willing to give you Shadeswift or Firestrike
@Emberpar ... oh
see if you want to trade for a dragon?
I'm willing to give you Shadeswift or Firestrike
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon

hmm, a considerate offer, but no thank you!

Though I don't think it's going anywhere soon, so if you manage to scrape up a bit of money, then feel free to hit me back up for it!
@MothOfTheMoon

hmm, a considerate offer, but no thank you!

Though I don't think it's going anywhere soon, so if you manage to scrape up a bit of money, then feel free to hit me back up for it!
Qvnq0F7.png
@MothOfTheMoon Im drowning in Moths. Will GLADLY trade them to you 1:1 for Shrooms. As in 1 plush per 1 Shroom. I need the Shrooms because I want to hoard Scavenger's Tatters. Why my minds decided we NEED to hoard them I have absolutely NO idea.
@MothOfTheMoon Im drowning in Moths. Will GLADLY trade them to you 1:1 for Shrooms. As in 1 plush per 1 Shroom. I need the Shrooms because I want to hoard Scavenger's Tatters. Why my minds decided we NEED to hoard them I have absolutely NO idea.
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

1 2 3