Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] [T] Old Festival Skins + Retired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Tenzen

Really looking at the Foxfire skin. I have quite a few of the retired items you're looking for, as well as quite a few gems. What's your price?
@Tenzen

Really looking at the Foxfire skin. I have quite a few of the retired items you're looking for, as well as quite a few gems. What's your price?
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Tenzen interested in trading for Skin and Bones. I have an extra copy of Boulder Opal, Forest Faerie, and also a lot of of the 2014-2016 skins/accents. let me know how you'd value boulder opal, maybe?

@Tenzen interested in trading for Skin and Bones. I have an extra copy of Boulder Opal, Forest Faerie, and also a lot of of the 2014-2016 skins/accents. let me know how you'd value boulder opal, maybe?

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Silverishness I would trade Foxfire for Sunchaser Jewelry or a bunch of items I need that add up to that value.

@lome I honestly have no idea how much Boulder Opal is worth at this point (it's been a long hiatus) but I'm willing to trade Skin and Bones for that + Forest Faerie.
@Silverishness I would trade Foxfire for Sunchaser Jewelry or a bunch of items I need that add up to that value.

@lome I honestly have no idea how much Boulder Opal is worth at this point (it's been a long hiatus) but I'm willing to trade Skin and Bones for that + Forest Faerie.
2yGTNC2.png
xYjY92X.jpg
@Tenzen I can't remember how much it's worth either, since I stopped following the skin market a while ago, but I think it's less than Skin and Bones, so I'll dig up some other stuff to throw into the CR ^^
@Tenzen I can't remember how much it's worth either, since I stopped following the skin market a while ago, but I think it's less than Skin and Bones, so I'll dig up some other stuff to throw into the CR ^^

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Tenzen

What are you looking for for your foxfire skin?
@Tenzen

What are you looking for for your foxfire skin?
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@tenzen Alright looking for some prices on a few skins.

I was wondering what you want for the following. None of these are listed on the AH.
Muscles
Patchwork
Geotranfigure
StoneCarver
Turquoise Veins

What I have to trade. All the skins you want from Thundercrack 2014 to Trickmark 2016. The majority of the apparel items. Including the shadow and nature bands. The elemental familiars.
@tenzen Alright looking for some prices on a few skins.

I was wondering what you want for the following. None of these are listed on the AH.
Muscles
Patchwork
Geotranfigure
StoneCarver
Turquoise Veins

What I have to trade. All the skins you want from Thundercrack 2014 to Trickmark 2016. The majority of the apparel items. Including the shadow and nature bands. The elemental familiars.
@sraben I would trade Foxfire for Sunchaser Jewelry or a bunch of items I need that add up to that value. I'm unsure about pricing it directly because it's so old/there's few of them, so equating it to Sunchaser feels like a safe bet.

@crystal3001 Muscles and Patchwork are higher-ticket items, so I'm looking for at least 2kg each. The three rock '13 skins I'll trade for 500g a piece.

The LAH on the Shady Armband is 500g, so I'll trade you a rock skin for it. :)

Would you be up for trading a handful of skins for mine? For example: I added up the LAH gem prices of the Thundercrack '14 skins (minus Thundertouched--I saw one at a good deal this morning and bought it) and they equal about 1400g.

The Flameforger '14 skins add up to 2338g.

The Starfall '14 skins add up to 1377g.

Together, that's 5115g. I'll trade both plague skins for that. :0
@sraben I would trade Foxfire for Sunchaser Jewelry or a bunch of items I need that add up to that value. I'm unsure about pricing it directly because it's so old/there's few of them, so equating it to Sunchaser feels like a safe bet.

@crystal3001 Muscles and Patchwork are higher-ticket items, so I'm looking for at least 2kg each. The three rock '13 skins I'll trade for 500g a piece.

The LAH on the Shady Armband is 500g, so I'll trade you a rock skin for it. :)

Would you be up for trading a handful of skins for mine? For example: I added up the LAH gem prices of the Thundercrack '14 skins (minus Thundertouched--I saw one at a good deal this morning and bought it) and they equal about 1400g.

The Flameforger '14 skins add up to 2338g.

The Starfall '14 skins add up to 1377g.

Together, that's 5115g. I'll trade both plague skins for that. :0
2yGTNC2.png
xYjY92X.jpg
@tenzen I will gladly take that trade. What items do you want for the other two rock skins? Did you want a rotclaw and pauldrons? Or a rotclaw and a crystalhide treads?

I'll set up the CR for all those skins for the two plague ones now.
@tenzen I will gladly take that trade. What items do you want for the other two rock skins? Did you want a rotclaw and pauldrons? Or a rotclaw and a crystalhide treads?

I'll set up the CR for all those skins for the two plague ones now.
@crystal3001 Actually, this is mad embarrassing, but I had a Shady Armband after all--but I had left it on a dragon, so I didn't realize it when I was marking down what items I'm missing. Would you trade those three skins for the rotclaw, treads, and pauldrons?
@crystal3001 Actually, this is mad embarrassing, but I had a Shady Armband after all--but I had left it on a dragon, so I didn't realize it when I was marking down what items I'm missing. Would you trade those three skins for the rotclaw, treads, and pauldrons?
2yGTNC2.png
xYjY92X.jpg
@tenzen Sure I will. I'll throw in a gustborne ballon and chillspike collar too.
@tenzen Sure I will. I'll throw in a gustborne ballon and chillspike collar too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16