Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Hibernal Den,Swipp & Baldwin items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@agentfern I have 30 barnacle relics, 50 gravel and 36 clay, how many crimson jadevines that would be?
@agentfern I have 30 barnacle relics, 50 gravel and 36 clay, how many crimson jadevines that would be?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@SeiyreSlash I'll trade you my 9 crimson jadevines for 2 gravel, 1 copper muck, 5 giant feather, and 10 umbral yarn. If those quantities don't work for you I can substitute some of the other stuff you listed :)
@SeiyreSlash I'll trade you my 9 crimson jadevines for 2 gravel, 1 copper muck, 5 giant feather, and 10 umbral yarn. If those quantities don't work for you I can substitute some of the other stuff you listed :)
@MistyGold Hi, sorry, I think all my jadevines are spoken for. If I have any left over I'll let you know.
@MistyGold Hi, sorry, I think all my jadevines are spoken for. If I have any left over I'll let you know.
@agentfern That sounds good to me! Shall I send a cr?
@agentfern That sounds good to me! Shall I send a cr?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash Yes please!
@SeiyreSlash Yes please!
@agentfern no worries! i'm also interested in [item=Sunset Sea Dragon] and [item=Sea Fae], if they're not taken yet!
@agentfern no worries! i'm also interested in Sunset Sea Dragon and Sea Fae , if they're not taken yet!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold I have 108 [item=sea fae] and 61 [item=sunset sea dragon]. I'm not sure how many you want, but I'd value the sea faes at 2g each and the sunset sea dragons at 1g each. I need 8 barnacle relics, & I'll value those at 10g each.
@MistyGold I have 108 Sea Fae and 61 Sunset Sea Dragon . I'm not sure how many you want, but I'd value the sea faes at 2g each and the sunset sea dragons at 1g each. I need 8 barnacle relics, & I'll value those at 10g each.
@Eiyora I've updated the post with things I want, here
@Eiyora I've updated the post with things I want, here
bump
bump
@agentfern Do you have any [item=Mute Swan]?
@agentfern

Do you have any Mute Swan ?
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9