Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Light Sprite & More, need to go
1 2 3
@optimism np :P A person can hope, right?

Can I ask which scrolls you have rn? I recognize the noc scroll but not the others...
@optimism np :P A person can hope, right?

Can I ask which scrolls you have rn? I recognize the noc scroll but not the others...
water_ani.gif
@Palatine Absolutely! (on both counts aha) The other scrolls are just the gene removal scrolls (primary, secondary, and tertiary respectively), I've held onto them since I started the game in June of 2013 lol
@Palatine Absolutely! (on both counts aha) The other scrolls are just the gene removal scrolls (primary, secondary, and tertiary respectively), I've held onto them since I started the game in June of 2013 lol
4z5a1Yh.png
@optimism XD Endgame goals, right? I'd offer stuff but all I have are Warframe and Gaia Online accounts, and neither of them are particularly helpful in this case. :P

As for the other scrolls, I'm sure they'll come in useful some day!
@optimism XD Endgame goals, right? I'd offer stuff but all I have are Warframe and Gaia Online accounts, and neither of them are particularly helpful in this case. :P

As for the other scrolls, I'm sure they'll come in useful some day!
water_ani.gif
@Palatine yeah, never got into either of those particular websites, so i feel you aha!
I just never had a need to change a dragons gene to basic lol
@Palatine yeah, never got into either of those particular websites, so i feel you aha!
I just never had a need to change a dragons gene to basic lol
4z5a1Yh.png
@optimism Technically Warframe's an MMO of some sort, but I've been on it for so long I'm reduced to throwing rare items at newbies. >.<

I did have a dragon with amazing colors and terrible genes once, but I decided to send her off to Lightmom instead in the name of profit XD
@optimism Technically Warframe's an MMO of some sort, but I've been on it for so long I'm reduced to throwing rare items at newbies. >.<

I did have a dragon with amazing colors and terrible genes once, but I decided to send her off to Lightmom instead in the name of profit XD
water_ani.gif
@Palatine I feel the same way about this site sometimes aha, 3+ years and you just kinda -shrugs-
@Palatine I feel the same way about this site sometimes aha, 3+ years and you just kinda -shrugs-
4z5a1Yh.png
@optimism yep, that feel. good luck getting stuff for your stuff! :P
@optimism yep, that feel. good luck getting stuff for your stuff! :P
water_ani.gif
Thanks!
Bump
Thanks!
Bump
4z5a1Yh.png
Bump
Bump
4z5a1Yh.png
@optimism

Would writing be an acceptable form of art to trade for any of your items?
@optimism

Would writing be an acceptable form of art to trade for any of your items?
1 2 3