Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 425 426
@babytommy @Asgore

I'll be paying 1kt each. I'm going to send 20 items to both of you. :) Thanks!
@babytommy @Asgore

I'll be paying 1kt each. I'm going to send 20 items to both of you. :) Thanks!
Light Sprite
Looking forward to it! @Sinsational @TrippyTrix
Looking forward to it! @Sinsational @TrippyTrix
@Sinsational Cool, thanks!
@Sinsational Cool, thanks!
@kiwipen How much you got? I'm happy to melt for you!
@kiwipen How much you got? I'm happy to melt for you!
biqua (she/her)
@biqua

I'd be willing to start out with 10 transmutes, and if you're quick / efficient, I'd like to return hire you C:
@biqua

I'd be willing to start out with 10 transmutes, and if you're quick / efficient, I'd like to return hire you C:
@kiwipen Sounds good! Go ahead and send them over and I'll get started. I may not get through them all tonight (I'm FR+3 and have an early class tomorrow) but I'd be happy to send you what I've got before I go to sleep, or I can send them all over when they're done, whichever you prefer.
@kiwipen Sounds good! Go ahead and send them over and I'll get started. I may not get through them all tonight (I'm FR+3 and have an early class tomorrow) but I'd be happy to send you what I've got before I go to sleep, or I can send them all over when they're done, whichever you prefer.
biqua (she/her)
@Asgore @Biqua

Rememeber to ping me when you accept! So I can move you to the Melting list :D
@Asgore @Biqua

Rememeber to ping me when you accept! So I can move you to the Melting list :D
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
@TrippyTrix Oh I was going to ping when I got started, but I've accepted to go ahead and move me to melting!
@TrippyTrix Oh I was going to ping when I got started, but I've accepted to go ahead and move me to melting!
biqua (she/her)
@TrippyTrix Alright, sorry! Slipped my mind and I clicked out of the topic before responding.
@TrippyTrix Alright, sorry! Slipped my mind and I clicked out of the topic before responding.
Hope someone is free to melt things.
Hope someone is free to melt things.
Light Sprite
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 425 426