Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Plague Discount Shop! [Offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
@StardragonSalem of course! just cr/pm me
@StardragonSalem of course! just cr/pm me
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless could I get a guardian scroll
@Reckless could I get a guardian scroll
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze sure just send it over!
@SerenityBreeze sure just send it over!
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless - Could you snag an underbelly scroll for me please? ^^
@Reckless - Could you snag an underbelly scroll for me please? ^^
OfWMi9m.gif
@Saltbreaker sure thing just send it over!
@Saltbreaker sure thing just send it over!
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless Hello i need those midnight socks, can you get one for me? i know it's not listed in the thread but i thought i'd try

yeah. one sock. i don't need a pair of socks. i just need one sock. it will be covering a bodypart that is long, singular, magnificent, and only men have it (i'm obviously talking about a ridgeback's nose)

I've been trying to get one all week last week and the damn mp only put out bags.
@Reckless Hello i need those midnight socks, can you get one for me? i know it's not listed in the thread but i thought i'd try

yeah. one sock. i don't need a pair of socks. i just need one sock. it will be covering a bodypart that is long, singular, magnificent, and only men have it (i'm obviously talking about a ridgeback's nose)

I've been trying to get one all week last week and the damn mp only put out bags.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@whiteraven90 sure why not, if the apparel is easy to get I can get that as well x) it's 11900t!
@whiteraven90 sure why not, if the apparel is easy to get I can get that as well x) it's 11900t!
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless could i grab a peregrine scroll?
@Reckless could i grab a peregrine scroll?
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@CrowsFlight sure just send it over!
@CrowsFlight sure just send it over!
Drakengard.gif
beep
beep
Drakengard.gif