Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] retired fest apparel + skins
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
how much was the lightning sprite again gem wise :D @Phosphorylase
how much was the lightning sprite again gem wise :D @Phosphorylase
Lol salty people.... wow...
@Twila

3087500t, which is 3250g.
@Twila

3087500t, which is 3250g.
black ink, pink dawn.
@Phosphorylase okay i have 3000 kg C:
I need one of my other accents to sell D:
Then i will have enough :#
@Phosphorylase okay i have 3000 kg C:
I need one of my other accents to sell D:
Then i will have enough :#
Lol salty people.... wow...
@Twila

okay!
@Twila

okay!
black ink, pink dawn.
@Phosphorylase

Would you accept 7 milT for your Tatters?
@Phosphorylase

Would you accept 7 milT for your Tatters?
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Stormflight

absolutely! feel free to send the cr, just know im at school so i might not reply until later!
@Stormflight

absolutely! feel free to send the cr, just know im at school so i might not reply until later!
black ink, pink dawn.
@Phosphorylase
I would like to place a Power Pack on hold and ask how much they are. I will be able to pay in a combination of Dragons, Battle Stones, Familiars, Treasure, Gems, and possibly using Baldwin for you.
@Phosphorylase
I would like to place a Power Pack on hold and ask how much they are. I will be able to pay in a combination of Dragons, Battle Stones, Familiars, Treasure, Gems, and possibly using Baldwin for you.
Draveosect, budding clan leader of the Lightning Flight and disciple of the Stormcatcher.
PXwYv2I.png
@Draveosect

please check my OP.
@Draveosect

please check my OP.
black ink, pink dawn.
@Phosphorylase
Sorry.
@Phosphorylase
Sorry.
Draveosect, budding clan leader of the Lightning Flight and disciple of the Stormcatcher.
PXwYv2I.png
@Phosphorylase

Oops, for whatever reason I forgot about this and sent over my funds for safekeeping with a friend (as I tend to impulse buy pretty dragons). I'll send the CR as soon as I get my funds back from her. Sorry about the inconvenience! If someone else comes along before me, of course feel free to sell it to them instead. ^^'
@Phosphorylase

Oops, for whatever reason I forgot about this and sent over my funds for safekeeping with a friend (as I tend to impulse buy pretty dragons). I'll send the CR as soon as I get my funds back from her. Sorry about the inconvenience! If someone else comes along before me, of course feel free to sell it to them instead. ^^'
IF7Zry6.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12