Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 331 332
@Arrowfeathers

The Mystic Bark Mask is live until 2am FRT, so if I don't hear from you before then, I'll accept your pending CR and make the swap :)

edit: Sent!

@EerieVoid

Not your fault, the CR system shouldn't be so fussy :/ And after all that the trade showed up for you anyway, lol! Will be watching for your other items.
@Arrowfeathers

The Mystic Bark Mask is live until 2am FRT, so if I don't hear from you before then, I'll accept your pending CR and make the swap :)

@EerieVoid

Not your fault, the CR system shouldn't be so fussy :/ And after all that the trade showed up for you anyway, lol! Will be watching for your other items.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@chatoyant

The Vermillion Epiptite trade is live until 6am FRT; I might be going to bed before then, so if I do, I'll complete your delivery and send the item first :)

@chatoyant

The Vermillion Epiptite trade is live until 6am FRT; I might be going to bed before then, so if I do, I'll complete your delivery and send the item first :)

Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@lara8

May I trade for a Dusty Pauper Bundle? :D
@lara8

May I trade for a Dusty Pauper Bundle? :D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@VeiledOverdose

Sure, CR's up!
@VeiledOverdose

Sure, CR's up!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

I have 120 Fanned Cockroaches, 2 Firebugs + 6kt I'd love to trade for 2 firefly genes ^^ you only have 1 currently but I'd be happy to just wait for that & the second for when swipp pops back up with it that way it's just one cr
Just tell me if that's fine to send a cr with the mats
@Lara8

I have 120 Fanned Cockroaches, 2 Firebugs + 6kt I'd love to trade for 2 firefly genes ^^ you only have 1 currently but I'd be happy to just wait for that & the second for when swipp pops back up with it that way it's just one cr
Just tell me if that's fine to send a cr with the mats
lJQFrFF.png
damien
he / him | twenty
fr +1 | fr +3
university student
astronomy & physics
g1 collector
@angstprxnce

I set you up a CR for the one I have in stock - you can absolutely set up a pre-trade for the other one, but make sure to wait until the first CR is completed first, otherwise the site will commit the same mats to both trades and there will be a glitch.
@angstprxnce

I set you up a CR for the one I have in stock - you can absolutely set up a pre-trade for the other one, but make sure to wait until the first CR is completed first, otherwise the site will commit the same mats to both trades and there will be a glitch.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@TomSwifty

The Gold Satin Tunic trade is live until rollover; if I don't hear from you before then, I'll accept your pending delivery and make the swap :)

@TomSwifty

The Gold Satin Tunic trade is live until rollover; if I don't hear from you before then, I'll accept your pending delivery and make the swap :)

Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8
Hello can I order a Black Lace Tail Ornament? I have all the items needed for it.
@Lara8
Hello can I order a Black Lace Tail Ornament? I have all the items needed for it.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

Sure, CR's up!
@IronPen

Sure, CR's up!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 hi! I have the materials for a maned cobra I’d love to trade!
@Lara8 hi! I have the materials for a maned cobra I’d love to trade!
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 331 332