Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/A] Bonefiend
1 2
@Zhebari

Well if you don't have any other better offers... ;)

But only in my dreams xD
@Zhebari

Well if you don't have any other better offers... ;)

But only in my dreams xD
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Ixia I used the pinglist from KS + Beta Buyers Lists (NEW)!
@Ixia I used the pinglist from KS + Beta Buyers Lists (NEW)!
@Brightwinged @Zhebari

Using the prices from above and current AH for additional sprites:

48k gems, 1 Akirbeak (10k), 2 Light (94k), 1 Fire (9k), 1 Arcane (6.5k), Ice (3.8k), Wind (3k), Earth (2.9k), Plague (3.5), Lightning (4.4k), Shadow (3.5) = 188.6k
@Brightwinged @Zhebari

Using the prices from above and current AH for additional sprites:

48k gems, 1 Akirbeak (10k), 2 Light (94k), 1 Fire (9k), 1 Arcane (6.5k), Ice (3.8k), Wind (3k), Earth (2.9k), Plague (3.5), Lightning (4.4k), Shadow (3.5) = 188.6k
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Alrighty, the sale is over as of 22:18, then. Since the offers were very similar, but Nightwind's contained a bit more, I will take @Nightwind's offer!
Alrighty, the sale is over as of 22:18, then. Since the offers were very similar, but Nightwind's contained a bit more, I will take @Nightwind's offer!
@Zhebari

EEEEEEEE!!!

I'm making noises only dogs can hear--and they're not happy with me. Sending gems and sprites; please double-check that I got it right. I'm still shaky.

EEEEEEEEE!!!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
@Zhebari

EEEEEEEE!!!

I'm making noises only dogs can hear--and they're not happy with me. Sending gems and sprites; please double-check that I got it right. I'm still shaky.

EEEEEEEEE!!!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind thank you, too! I'm glad you're excited!
@Nightwind thank you, too! I'm glad you're excited!
@Zhebari

Thanks to you I've completed my last major goal on this site. I'm going to go pet this new darling and pass out happy. It's bedtime and all I'll have are skeletal dreams. :)
@Zhebari

Thanks to you I've completed my last major goal on this site. I'm going to go pet this new darling and pass out happy. It's bedtime and all I'll have are skeletal dreams. :)

1 2