Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Frogs! [H] Swipps/Baldwins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Featherly
Unfortunately I collect black tulips as well. :c But I have spare starbear, I can trade it for the frogs and 30kt. If this is okay, just throw CR!

@Darthiel
I can trade them for three strikers! Just send CR. c:
@Featherly
Unfortunately I collect black tulips as well. :c But I have spare starbear, I can trade it for the frogs and 30kt. If this is okay, just throw CR!

@Darthiel
I can trade them for three strikers! Just send CR. c:
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
@Sysirauta

Alright, thanks! Sending a CR now :)
@Sysirauta

Alright, thanks! Sending a CR now :)
ngw7WrY.png
@Sysirauta Hello! I have all of these frogs that I realized I didn't had? XD [item=River Warden] x7 [item=Reedhopper] x8 [item=Banded Dart Frog] x4 [item=Toad] x10 [item=Brown Spot Toad] x79 [item=Puddlehopper] x91 [item=Dreamwaker] x41 If I calculated it right, I think it comes up to 62,000T! Hopefully! XD I'm not sure how many you have of these but would 12 of the Cinnamon and whatever left to fill the gap with the green shoots? :3
@Sysirauta

Hello! I have all of these frogs that I realized I didn't had? XD
River Warden x7 Reedhopper x8 Banded Dart Frog x4 Toad x10
Brown Spot Toad x79 Puddlehopper x91 Dreamwaker x41

If I calculated it right, I think it comes up to 62,000T! Hopefully! XD

I'm not sure how many you have of these but would 12 of the Cinnamon and whatever left to fill the gap with the green shoots? :3
whiterstar_accents_by_whiterstar-d9v8ctz.png wsh_zpscs29lxoe.png
@WhiterStar
Yes, come here frogs!
I seem to have only 9 cinnamon left and...96 green shoots, so I can trade all cinnamon and however many green shoots you may need. x'>
@WhiterStar
Yes, come here frogs!
I seem to have only 9 cinnamon left and...96 green shoots, so I can trade all cinnamon and however many green shoots you may need. x'>
@Sysirauta
I'd love to trade frogs for your leechroot mushrooms and fairy ears! I don't know what amount you have but how many frogs would you be looking for for your whole stock of these mushrooms?
@Sysirauta
I'd love to trade frogs for your leechroot mushrooms and fairy ears! I don't know what amount you have but how many frogs would you be looking for for your whole stock of these mushrooms?
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@Sysirauta
Be free frogs! XD Hahaha!
Ok!
Then is it ok with the 9 Cinnamon and 12 Green Shoots? :D
@Sysirauta
Be free frogs! XD Hahaha!
Ok!
Then is it ok with the 9 Cinnamon and 12 Green Shoots? :D
@WhiterStar
Sure! Throw CR, I need to go now irl but I'll put my part on it after some hours!

@Mycologist
I have 45 leechroot and 95 fairy ears. Leechroots seem to be close to 3kt each and fairy ears like, what, something like 1.2kt. So about same value of any kind of frogs, don't need to be exactly as much as AH! c: (Side note: my next reply will be a bit late, gotta run to the bus now.)
@WhiterStar
Sure! Throw CR, I need to go now irl but I'll put my part on it after some hours!

@Mycologist
I have 45 leechroot and 95 fairy ears. Leechroots seem to be close to 3kt each and fairy ears like, what, something like 1.2kt. So about same value of any kind of frogs, don't need to be exactly as much as AH! c: (Side note: my next reply will be a bit late, gotta run to the bus now.)
@Sysirauta
That's fine! I can wait! >w<
Life comes first! :D
@Sysirauta
That's fine! I can wait! >w<
Life comes first! :D
@sysirauta

Alrighty, I calculated that to be valued at approx. 250kt. I've got enough frog items (at your value) to add up to 235kt, would you be willing to haggle or would you like me to cover the difference? Please let me know once you're ready :)
@sysirauta

Alrighty, I calculated that to be valued at approx. 250kt. I've got enough frog items (at your value) to add up to 235kt, would you be willing to haggle or would you like me to cover the difference? Please let me know once you're ready :)
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@Mycologist
I can trade for that, that'll be a nice amount of frogs anyway and close enough! I'll set up CR now.
@Mycologist
I can trade for that, that'll be a nice amount of frogs anyway and close enough! I'll set up CR now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20