Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fluff's Egg Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Cyrinus
@Kikatzu

I have 2 lightning eggs in stock
@Cyrinus
@Kikatzu

I have 2 lightning eggs in stock
r1mvye.jpg583.png6346.png
Bump, going to lower prices
Bump, going to lower prices
@fluffshady

can i ask waht kind of apparel or skins you'd be after? and dragons for that matter too?
@fluffshady

can i ask waht kind of apparel or skins you'd be after? and dragons for that matter too?
@Sharkinator
Well, it just really depends if I like the color or the skin or appeal and what it looks like on a dragon, and of course it would have to be different from skins I already have. But I do favor appeal.. So. Really the skins can be anything

For dragons, that also depends on genes and colors (and their level)

@Sharkinator
Well, it just really depends if I like the color or the skin or appeal and what it looks like on a dragon, and of course it would have to be different from skins I already have. But I do favor appeal.. So. Really the skins can be anything

For dragons, that also depends on genes and colors (and their level)

Bump
Bump
Pinglist for when eggs come in: @wrecknrule and @Cyrinus and @Kikatzu and @Ajax4life14 and @Saliph and @TaintedIllusions and @Kuhal and @Osa and @Vergil and @Vaze and @Lyathali (Light, Fire, or Wind) and @SnowFairy and @Sionainn (Light, Ice, Lightning or Plague)

Sorry this has been inactive for so long. I have two light eggs, but I'm not sure if one of them is owed to @wrecknrule or if I already gave them the egg. So, I believe @Cyrinus and @Kikatzu is next on the list, if you're still interested.
Pinglist for when eggs come in: @wrecknrule and @Cyrinus and @Kikatzu and @Ajax4life14 and @Saliph and @TaintedIllusions and @Kuhal and @Osa and @Vergil and @Vaze and @Lyathali (Light, Fire, or Wind) and @SnowFairy and @Sionainn (Light, Ice, Lightning or Plague)

Sorry this has been inactive for so long. I have two light eggs, but I'm not sure if one of them is owed to @wrecknrule or if I already gave them the egg. So, I believe @Cyrinus and @Kikatzu is next on the list, if you're still interested.
@FluffShady

Pinglist for eggs~
@FluffShady

Pinglist for eggs~
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@FluffShady

I'm very much still interested in the eggs, do you only have lightning in stock? (The two eggs in your first post?)

I'm really, really searching for ice, plague, and light the most but... would my buying of the lightning egg put me at the bottom of the list again or something like that?
@FluffShady

I'm very much still interested in the eggs, do you only have lightning in stock? (The two eggs in your first post?)

I'm really, really searching for ice, plague, and light the most but... would my buying of the lightning egg put me at the bottom of the list again or something like that?
@Kikatzu
I only have been lucky with light eggs, so I have two light eggs in stock.

And with rounds, once you get an egg, the next person in the line can get an egg and it keeps going on a cycle. However, if you preorder an egg my top priority is finding the exact egg you want.
@Kikatzu
I only have been lucky with light eggs, so I have two light eggs in stock.

And with rounds, once you get an egg, the next person in the line can get an egg and it keeps going on a cycle. However, if you preorder an egg my top priority is finding the exact egg you want.
@FluffShady

Erm, sorry, I think I'm just.. confused? Like, the first post says lightning and you're now saying light. ;;;
@FluffShady

Erm, sorry, I think I'm just.. confused? Like, the first post says lightning and you're now saying light. ;;;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8