Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fluff's Egg Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I will have egg sales here. A fair amount of them will be lightning eggs, but you can request different kinds. Although, I recently haven't had any turns to scavenge for lighting eggs.

Note: I am going to change the rotation of turns to whoever comes first because I have too many people on the list ~

Rules:
1. Be nice!
2. Be patient.
3. If there is an egg available and you don't get back to me within two days, then I will move onto the next person in line.

Pinglist for when eggs come in: @wrecknrule and @Cyrinus and @Kikatzu and @Ajax4life14 and @Saliph and @TaintedIllusions and @Kuhal and @Osa and @Vaze and @Lyathali (Light, Fire, or Wind) and @SnowFairy and @Sionainn (Light, Ice, Lightning or Plague) and @Ellapinky

*If all of your dragons are out of energy or halfway, I will think you are inactive.

Preorder List: (If you want to preorder an egg, please send me a PM. Preordering costs a fee of 5000 treasure or 5 gems).
@Ajax4life14 (1 LIGHT EGG) (PAID) (Order Complete)
@Kikatzu (1 ICE EGG) (PAID) (Order Complete)

(Preorder folks pay first, and they will get the egg(s) they want faster, and they are first in line, so my top priority would be preorders)

Payment Types:

Or
Appearl and Skins
Or
Dragons (Depends on genes and colors)
Or
200 g
Or
Other Goodies (Scrolls, chests, etc)

Eggs in stock: 3

(2 Nocturne 1 Water)

Eggs Sold: 5

Profit: 805,000 T & 200 gems

Why Did I Make This: I made this to help people find eggs for the new color wheel. I mostly want to help, and would love to see the hatched dragons! I'm not concerned on getting my own eggs to hatch, but I wanted to make some extra moola and decided to create an egg shop.

Donators:

(Donators get 5-50 percent off based off how much they donate. Donating can be anything)

Wish list:
Scatterscroll
Gene Scrolls
Fancy Skins
Fancy Appearl
Eggs
Dragons
I will have egg sales here. A fair amount of them will be lightning eggs, but you can request different kinds. Although, I recently haven't had any turns to scavenge for lighting eggs.

Note: I am going to change the rotation of turns to whoever comes first because I have too many people on the list ~

Rules:
1. Be nice!
2. Be patient.
3. If there is an egg available and you don't get back to me within two days, then I will move onto the next person in line.

Pinglist for when eggs come in: @wrecknrule and @Cyrinus and @Kikatzu and @Ajax4life14 and @Saliph and @TaintedIllusions and @Kuhal and @Osa and @Vaze and @Lyathali (Light, Fire, or Wind) and @SnowFairy and @Sionainn (Light, Ice, Lightning or Plague) and @Ellapinky

*If all of your dragons are out of energy or halfway, I will think you are inactive.

Preorder List: (If you want to preorder an egg, please send me a PM. Preordering costs a fee of 5000 treasure or 5 gems).
@Ajax4life14 (1 LIGHT EGG) (PAID) (Order Complete)
@Kikatzu (1 ICE EGG) (PAID) (Order Complete)

(Preorder folks pay first, and they will get the egg(s) they want faster, and they are first in line, so my top priority would be preorders)

Payment Types:

Or
Appearl and Skins
Or
Dragons (Depends on genes and colors)
Or
200 g
Or
Other Goodies (Scrolls, chests, etc)

Eggs in stock: 3

(2 Nocturne 1 Water)

Eggs Sold: 5

Profit: 805,000 T & 200 gems

Why Did I Make This: I made this to help people find eggs for the new color wheel. I mostly want to help, and would love to see the hatched dragons! I'm not concerned on getting my own eggs to hatch, but I wanted to make some extra moola and decided to create an egg shop.

Donators:

(Donators get 5-50 percent off based off how much they donate. Donating can be anything)

Wish list:
Scatterscroll
Gene Scrolls
Fancy Skins
Fancy Appearl
Eggs
Dragons
r1mvye.jpg583.png6346.png
Bump
Bump
@FluffShady

Ping for when you get eggs in?
@FluffShady

Ping for when you get eggs in?
TyYgOYZ.png
@Fluffshady Ping me?
@Fluffshady Ping me?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Bump
Bump
@FluffShady

I'd love a ping for when you find any. ^^
@FluffShady

I'd love a ping for when you find any. ^^
Bump
Bump
@FluffShady

I'd love a ping for when you get any eggs :)
@FluffShady

I'd love a ping for when you get any eggs :)
@FluffShady ping me also pleade!
@FluffShady ping me also pleade!
@FluffShady I'd love a ping as well please. . .
@FluffShady I'd love a ping as well please. . .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8