Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites, '13 Apparel, Liquidating +
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
@Riaa

Can I ask how much the arcane sprite would be? :D
@Riaa

Can I ask how much the arcane sprite would be? :D
@Riaa
Any chance you'd take 4125000t (4mil, 125kt) + 125g for your Arcane Sprite?
@Riaa
Any chance you'd take 4125000t (4mil, 125kt) + 125g for your Arcane Sprite?
@Riaa How much for the Gossamer Wings Silks, Scarf, & Tail Bangle? And the Shadow Sprite? Hah, I can dream...
@Riaa How much for the Gossamer Wings Silks, Scarf, & Tail Bangle? And the Shadow Sprite? Hah, I can dream...
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Riaa
Could I get a confirmation that you have a starseer's sash and an infectionist's armband? (the apostrophe breaks them in the code so they don't show up, but I see them when I quote your post)

If you do, could I get a quote on what you might be looking for those two items, as well as for your shadow sprite and wind sprite? Thank you!
@Riaa
Could I get a confirmation that you have a starseer's sash and an infectionist's armband? (the apostrophe breaks them in the code so they don't show up, but I see them when I quote your post)

If you do, could I get a quote on what you might be looking for those two items, as well as for your shadow sprite and wind sprite? Thank you!
Wua5ROf.png
@Lilta
I would take 7000g/4.76M for it ^^

@Choccie
That's a bit too low I'm afraid. I would happily accept the price listed above, and as that's already lower than AH, the absolute lowest I would take is probably 4.5M if you wanted to negotiate that low ^^
However since Lilta asked first, it would follow the first come first serve rule, sorry :c

@Evolution2
Wing Silks - 45g/30.6k
Scarf - 25g/17k
Tail Bangle - 25g/17k
Shadow Sprite - 3900g/2.652M c:

@Hawkfeather
Ah I thought they got that fixed :\ Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I wasn't aware that they weren't up there! I'll make a note at the bottom.
You can see them on this girl

Infectionist's - 750g/510k
Starseer's - 500g/340k
Shadow - 3900g/2.65M negotiable
Wind - 4100g/2.788M negotiable
@Lilta
I would take 7000g/4.76M for it ^^

@Choccie
That's a bit too low I'm afraid. I would happily accept the price listed above, and as that's already lower than AH, the absolute lowest I would take is probably 4.5M if you wanted to negotiate that low ^^
However since Lilta asked first, it would follow the first come first serve rule, sorry :c

@Evolution2
Wing Silks - 45g/30.6k
Scarf - 25g/17k
Tail Bangle - 25g/17k
Shadow Sprite - 3900g/2.652M c:

@Hawkfeather
Ah I thought they got that fixed :\ Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I wasn't aware that they weren't up there! I'll make a note at the bottom.
You can see them on this girl

Infectionist's - 750g/510k
Starseer's - 500g/340k
Shadow - 3900g/2.65M negotiable
Wind - 4100g/2.788M negotiable
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
+1 fr time | tumblr | accents
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa Def. interested! ^^ Gotta pay off all of my debts & expand my lair first ;_; welp there goes my wallet I'll let you know when I have the $$. :D Could you put them on hold for me?
@Riaa Def. interested! ^^ Gotta pay off all of my debts & expand my lair first ;_; welp there goes my wallet I'll let you know when I have the $$. :D Could you put them on hold for me?
ink2.png 20
fr+0
I'll be away from the computer for a bit for Mother's Day, but I'll get back to everyone soon!
I'll be away from the computer for a bit for Mother's Day, but I'll get back to everyone soon!
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Evolution2
Will do!
@Evolution2
Will do!
uL3j8eJ.png quitting
everything for sale

R I A A
... uqr7j1L.gif
@Riaa Thanks! :D
@Riaa Thanks! :D
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Riaa
Yeah it seems like for most stuff it is fixed, but for those two at least it still doesn't work. No clue why =/

I'd love to buy the Infectionist's Armband off you for the 510kT. I'll have to shuffle some funds and items around to see if I can go for anything else as well, but I'll definitely take the armband for now =3
@Riaa
Yeah it seems like for most stuff it is fixed, but for those two at least it still doesn't work. No clue why =/

I'd love to buy the Infectionist's Armband off you for the 510kT. I'll have to shuffle some funds and items around to see if I can go for anything else as well, but I'll definitely take the armband for now =3
Wua5ROf.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29