Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Wanted] Coli Grinders
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@taylerzy He'll be a great help as third team member, so I appreciate it :)

Ill grind whenever you want me to; it wont always be daily or the full 30 min (because RL is ew to me right now) but I will do it for free as the coli is lots of fun, haha.
@taylerzy He'll be a great help as third team member, so I appreciate it :)

Ill grind whenever you want me to; it wont always be daily or the full 30 min (because RL is ew to me right now) but I will do it for free as the coli is lots of fun, haha.
@taylerzy Ok, the form took me longer to make than I thought but I'll toss in a 30 min jaunt to test out the waters. *heads off to Coli*
@taylerzy Ok, the form took me longer to make than I thought but I'll toss in a 30 min jaunt to test out the waters. *heads off to Coli*
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@taylerzy your 2 hours is starting now!
@taylerzy your 2 hours is starting now!
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@taylerzy Ended up doing a full hour 'cause I passed the 45min mark before realizing *chuckles* Sending your stuff!
@taylerzy Ended up doing a full hour 'cause I passed the 45min mark before realizing *chuckles* Sending your stuff!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@taylerzy I'm up for a 5 hour grind id do a bit more but i have to get up early tomorrow to do a wedding
@taylerzy I'm up for a 5 hour grind id do a bit more but i have to get up early tomorrow to do a wedding
NXwxhXo.png
@Halbri Okay, go right ahead. :)
@Halbri Okay, go right ahead. :)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37