Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Wanted] Coli Grinders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
I'm looking for more coli grinders. I pay 15k for every 30 minutes. This means I pick the location (it will always be Arena) and I get everything - eggs, sand dollars, food, familiars, whatever it is. If you're interested, tell me what amount of time you're willing to grind for at once and you can start right away. I always need people for the task. Thanks for reading. :)

Please note: You must have 3x level 25 dragons for this task. If you don't, though, I can either pay a lower rate or I might level your dragons for you (free of charge in return for grinding that I'd still pay for).

Pinglist (any time):
@TaintedIllusions
@TheSilverFox
Pinglist (festival):
@Anjoulas
@TaintedIllusions
Previous Grinders (from this thread only):
MadaraKeehl
sevdrag
PrincessRibbons
spectralOasis
Oilux
spectralOasis
Featherly
Xiroza
MizuKuma
Contigo
Verwald
Baudelaire
SparkyFlames
TheFriskyHyena
ShadowAngel229
Tigger142
WynterDragen
PirateJupiter
PhoenixFire
ShadowFeather
Arvellon
eatmysocks
Amut
ArtyCat
Shadowheart124
Shihana
I'm looking for more coli grinders. I pay 15k for every 30 minutes. This means I pick the location (it will always be Arena) and I get everything - eggs, sand dollars, food, familiars, whatever it is. If you're interested, tell me what amount of time you're willing to grind for at once and you can start right away. I always need people for the task. Thanks for reading. :)

Please note: You must have 3x level 25 dragons for this task. If you don't, though, I can either pay a lower rate or I might level your dragons for you (free of charge in return for grinding that I'd still pay for).

Pinglist (any time):
@TaintedIllusions
@TheSilverFox
Pinglist (festival):
@Anjoulas
@TaintedIllusions
Previous Grinders (from this thread only):
MadaraKeehl
sevdrag
PrincessRibbons
spectralOasis
Oilux
spectralOasis
Featherly
Xiroza
MizuKuma
Contigo
Verwald
Baudelaire
SparkyFlames
TheFriskyHyena
ShadowAngel229
Tigger142
WynterDragen
PirateJupiter
PhoenixFire
ShadowFeather
Arvellon
eatmysocks
Amut
ArtyCat
Shadowheart124
Shihana
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@Taylerzy

Hello :) I can do an hour for you right now if you'd like at your prices ^^
If you need any more grinding done, I can come back once I finish writing my paper.
@Taylerzy

Hello :) I can do an hour for you right now if you'd like at your prices ^^
If you need any more grinding done, I can come back once I finish writing my paper.
@MadaraKeehl Great, sounds like a plan. Sent you a two-way. (To clarify, please grind Arena)
@MadaraKeehl Great, sounds like a plan. Sent you a two-way. (To clarify, please grind Arena)
I can do a half hour for you tomorrow after work (about this time tomorrow) if you're still interested :D
I can do a half hour for you tomorrow after work (about this time tomorrow) if you're still interested :D
9MRyW42.jpg
Feymarch Apothecary
| experimenting with XXY combinations galore |

|| i collect unusual triples!
|| lovely unusual combos
@Taylerzy

I will begin in about 5 mins :D
@Taylerzy

I will begin in about 5 mins :D
@sevdrag Great! I'll be interested for quite a while (weeks, maybe). I'll send you an open CR so you can attach items whenever you grind.

There's no hurry about any of the grinding, just get it done when you can. :)
@sevdrag Great! I'll be interested for quite a while (weeks, maybe). I'll send you an open CR so you can attach items whenever you grind.

There's no hurry about any of the grinding, just get it done when you can. :)
^
^
^
^
@taylerzy I'm sick, so I can grind for you today and tomorrow. I'd be willing to do an hour right now and an hour tomorrow, maybe more if i'm really bored :)
@taylerzy I'm sick, so I can grind for you today and tomorrow. I'd be willing to do an hour right now and an hour tomorrow, maybe more if i'm really bored :)
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons Great! Sent you a CR for both days. You can just send it all at once when you get around to it. Hope you feel better soon, though.
@PrincessRibbons Great! Sent you a CR for both days. You can just send it all at once when you get around to it. Hope you feel better soon, though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37