Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Need a Discount? GENES! (OFFline)
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 133
Hello! Could I get a banescale breed change?

Thank you!!
Hello! Could I get a banescale breed change?

Thank you!!
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
@LadyRivers -- Sure. Send over the funds and note in the message what its for and I'll grab one as soon as I see one for you.

@DarkAngelsBlood1 - Order sent!
@LadyRivers -- Sure. Send over the funds and note in the message what its for and I'll grab one as soon as I see one for you.

@DarkAngelsBlood1 - Order sent!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@chantares

Thank you!
@chantares

Thank you!
B9L.pnglvf-7.pngtumblr_inline_rrpdssxeaN1wyst6u_500.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Chantares Could you pick up a Pearlcatcher breed change for me? I'll send the treasure now [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@Chantares
Could you pick up a Pearlcatcher breed change for me? I'll send the treasure now
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@beargirl1393 -- Huh, I thought I had answered this, but maybe not. Yes, of course! Send the funds and i will grab it as soon as I see it.
@beargirl1393 -- Huh, I thought I had answered this, but maybe not. Yes, of course! Send the funds and i will grab it as soon as I see it.

Going officially offline. If I am still working on your order, no worries! I'm still working on it! Just not advertising. I'll get it to you asap. If you want the funds back, just let me know.

If you want to send a CR with an order, you can do so at any time! I do pickups when 'offline' as I can, but I can't commit to fast service, so I don't advertise. Feel free to send an order if you don't mind waiting a bit for it!
Going officially offline. If I am still working on your order, no worries! I'm still working on it! Just not advertising. I'll get it to you asap. If you want the funds back, just let me know.

If you want to send a CR with an order, you can do so at any time! I do pickups when 'offline' as I can, but I can't commit to fast service, so I don't advertise. Feel free to send an order if you don't mind waiting a bit for it!

GOOD MORNING! I hope everyone is staying safe at home! I know I am. Perfect time to snipe for you!

All previous orders are sent; time for some new ones!

Who needs a discount?
GOOD MORNING! I hope everyone is staying safe at home! I know I am. Perfect time to snipe for you!

All previous orders are sent; time for some new ones!

Who needs a discount?

Hi @Chantares,

I'd like to order a Primary Gene Tapir for Gaoler

Hi @Chantares,

I'd like to order a Primary Gene Tapir for Gaoler

@Al3s1s - sure thing! Send me a 1-way with the funds and note what it's for in the message and I'll go hunting for you!
@Al3s1s - sure thing! Send me a 1-way with the funds and note what it's for in the message and I'll go hunting for you!

@Chantares
Hello,
Could you grab a Banescale breed change scroll for me?
@Chantares
Hello,
Could you grab a Banescale breed change scroll for me?
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 133