Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Items and Sand Dollars!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Owlapin

Alright ill look in a bit, i have a test now though. Could you hold it for me?
@Owlapin

Alright ill look in a bit, i have a test now though. Could you hold it for me?
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@nonbinarytentoo
sure thing! good luck on ur test omg
@nonbinarytentoo
sure thing! good luck on ur test omg
@owlapin

If i give you on top of what i already offer; 3 purple goo, 1 purple ooze, 1 purple sludge, 1 blue sludge, 3 black slime, 3 white slime, 2 gold muck, and 1 silver muck, which adds up to ~98,900t. I can pay the remaining 1000t difference if you want.
@owlapin

If i give you on top of what i already offer; 3 purple goo, 1 purple ooze, 1 purple sludge, 1 blue sludge, 3 black slime, 3 white slime, 2 gold muck, and 1 silver muck, which adds up to ~98,900t. I can pay the remaining 1000t difference if you want.
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@nonbinarytentoo
alright sounds good- but dont sweat yourself over 1kt lmao just the items are fine! I'll send a cr~
@nonbinarytentoo
alright sounds good- but dont sweat yourself over 1kt lmao just the items are fine! I'll send a cr~
@owlapin

I'm interested in your baldwin stuff.

Blue, red, and purple everything, sizzling phosphorus, and white slime. What would your prices be for those :)?
@owlapin

I'm interested in your baldwin stuff.

Blue, red, and purple everything, sizzling phosphorus, and white slime. What would your prices be for those :)?
@MadaraKeehl Woo, alright dude here's my work, [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d6a6287e21be9299ba35944a5208b94f.png[/img] so thats 371k for all of it but feel free to mix n match whatever u want and lemme know!
@MadaraKeehl
Woo, alright dude here's my work,
d6a6287e21be9299ba35944a5208b94f.png

so thats 371k for all of it but feel free to mix n match whatever u want and lemme know!
@owlapin
I just got a few baldwin goops from someone else but I still need the following.

Sizzling phos 14.3kt
2 red ooze 2kt

I didn't realize the blue ones were so expensive, are you willing to trade for something? From your wanted list I have a berserk :)

@owlapin
I just got a few baldwin goops from someone else but I still need the following.

Sizzling phos 14.3kt
2 red ooze 2kt

I didn't realize the blue ones were so expensive, are you willing to trade for something? From your wanted list I have a berserk :)

@MadaraKeehl
aw man, I literally just bought one lmao skidjf go ahead and send a cr for the goops you want tho!
@MadaraKeehl
aw man, I literally just bought one lmao skidjf go ahead and send a cr for the goops you want tho!
@owlapin how much under lah are you going? I'm interested in your duskrats, moldy leather, and rotting leather
@owlapin how much under lah are you going? I'm interested in your duskrats, moldy leather, and rotting leather
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
@TheBelfryDoll
at least 10%, I'm more keen on getting rid of all these items i've got hoarded than making money tbh
@TheBelfryDoll
at least 10%, I'm more keen on getting rid of all these items i've got hoarded than making money tbh
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11