Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rune's Levelling Service! (and Rent)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@RuneWitch31137
Hey, I went to accept your crossroads and I couldn't because she's not in your lair anymore.
@RuneWitch31137
Hey, I went to accept your crossroads and I couldn't because she's not in your lair anymore.
I am interested in renting Safadel from today untill next sunday. Is that at all possible? @RuneWitch31137
I am interested in renting Safadel from today untill next sunday. Is that at all possible? @RuneWitch31137
@goldenapex
Wait. O.O. I forgot he was on a nest! Oops.
@goldenapex
Wait. O.O. I forgot he was on a nest! Oops.
Thankyou very much! Can I pay in full today so I don't have to worry about it. Also it is 3000t every day correct? @RuneWitch31137
Thankyou very much! Can I pay in full today so I don't have to worry about it. Also it is 3000t every day correct? @RuneWitch31137
@StrategosSix
I have another 25 I can send? same stones as Superbia?
@StrategosSix
I have another 25 I can send? same stones as Superbia?
@RuneWitch31137
Alright, sounds good! Thanks!

EDIT: He's on a nest
@RuneWitch31137
Alright, sounds good! Thanks!

EDIT: He's on a nest
@StrategosSix
Hatched!
@StrategosSix
Hatched!
When will I recieve the derg may I ask? @RuneWitch31137
When will I recieve the derg may I ask? @RuneWitch31137
@goldenapex
I'm borrowing one from zaphyrae, so return it to her when you're done! and pay her too! (in a mo, she has to remove apparel)
@goldenapex
I'm borrowing one from zaphyrae, so return it to her when you're done! and pay her too! (in a mo, she has to remove apparel)
@RuneWitch31137

Hello! I have LV.22 dragon and I want to use your service. Hoe much do you think?

And please on me in your waitlist :D
@RuneWitch31137

Hello! I have LV.22 dragon and I want to use your service. Hoe much do you think?

And please on me in your waitlist :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11