Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rune's Levelling Service! (and Rent)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@RuneWitch31137

Do you pay up front or after? How long do you take to level up? What's your gem ratio? Do you prefer to level up Arcane dragons or does it not matter? What build do you like better? Do you haggle? Can you add berserker stones or do you not have any? I have many questions sorry, I like to know many aspects before deciding things
@RuneWitch31137

Do you pay up front or after? How long do you take to level up? What's your gem ratio? Do you prefer to level up Arcane dragons or does it not matter? What build do you like better? Do you haggle? Can you add berserker stones or do you not have any? I have many questions sorry, I like to know many aspects before deciding things
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@TEMMIEATCOLLEG
I take 'round three weeks to level up a derg, IDC what type, and I can haggle for anything on my wishlist. Oops. Might as well add that. Gem ratio 1:650
@TEMMIEATCOLLEG
I take 'round three weeks to level up a derg, IDC what type, and I can haggle for anything on my wishlist. Oops. Might as well add that. Gem ratio 1:650
@RuneWitch31137

So it takes about 384 gems to level up to 25? Do you take mixed payments?
@RuneWitch31137

So it takes about 384 gems to level up to 25? Do you take mixed payments?
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
@TEMMIEATCOLLEG
Yep I do. Oh. Wow. Have to add that in too.... Also, I'm OK with any payment plan.
@TEMMIEATCOLLEG
Yep I do. Oh. Wow. Have to add that in too.... Also, I'm OK with any payment plan.
@RuneWitch31137

Would you take the skin Depleted Dreams as a partial payment? I saw you hoard skins. Also I might get an egg tomorrow, but it's not guaranteed.

Edit: I also have the accent Tricky brambles, Idk if you are interested
@RuneWitch31137

Would you take the skin Depleted Dreams as a partial payment? I saw you hoard skins. Also I might get an egg tomorrow, but it's not guaranteed.

Edit: I also have the accent Tricky brambles, Idk if you are interested
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
@TEMMIATCOLLEG
I hoard skins. Like, all of them. So, 40kT plus 20kT equals 60kT off of your payment? And if you could get an egg, that'd probably pay stuff off.... minus the tricky brambles! (I'm using T to calculate stuff :)
@TEMMIATCOLLEG
I hoard skins. Like, all of them. So, 40kT plus 20kT equals 60kT off of your payment? And if you could get an egg, that'd probably pay stuff off.... minus the tricky brambles! (I'm using T to calculate stuff :)
@RuneWitch31137 I'm interested in your service. Was wondering if you are available to train a dragon for me. When do you require payment? What is easier for you, one dragon at a time or three at a time? I do think I have all the stones that would be needed. Just a bit nervous about the price of three at once. I have the treasure at the moment, but when the ice flight takes dominance I usually will have it tied up with buying and selling genes. Most of the time the week following dominance I would have made my initial treasure back. But once in awhile it takes a bit longer.
@RuneWitch31137 I'm interested in your service. Was wondering if you are available to train a dragon for me. When do you require payment? What is easier for you, one dragon at a time or three at a time? I do think I have all the stones that would be needed. Just a bit nervous about the price of three at once. I have the treasure at the moment, but when the ice flight takes dominance I usually will have it tied up with buying and selling genes. Most of the time the week following dominance I would have made my initial treasure back. But once in awhile it takes a bit longer.
nV3tcFT.png
@Clay1230
You can send them to train at my place one at a time! I find that easier too.
@Clay1230
You can send them to train at my place one at a time! I find that easier too.
@RuneWitch31137 Sounds good. I have sent a crossroad's request for Warfare
@RuneWitch31137 Sounds good. I have sent a crossroad's request for Warfare
nV3tcFT.png
@Clay1230
I just realized. O.O Do you have any specific guide request?
@Clay1230
I just realized. O.O Do you have any specific guide request?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11