Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2014-2016 Retired Festival Items
1 2 3
@Pyromaster I do! Looking at the LAH I'd like to at least make back what I paid for it, if that's okay with you? The only thing on your list I'd be interested in grabbing is your phytocat, though, sorry (somehow never had one drop in all my time here!). So I'd say...30kt + the phytocat?
@Pyromaster I do! Looking at the LAH I'd like to at least make back what I paid for it, if that's okay with you? The only thing on your list I'd be interested in grabbing is your phytocat, though, sorry (somehow never had one drop in all my time here!). So I'd say...30kt + the phytocat?
znUq0Ui.gifnwRXuBh.gif7NtoXsU.gif
@Khelidon I don't suppose you would trade a chest for an accent?
@Khelidon I don't suppose you would trade a chest for an accent?

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
@GEMlNl depends on the accent! I can be quite picky though c:
@GEMlNl depends on the accent! I can be quite picky though c:
@Khelidon I'm looking at Surgelight! I'm a bit low on treasure right now or I would just buy it outright. I've got a painted history chest?
@Khelidon I'm looking at Surgelight! I'm a bit low on treasure right now or I would just buy it outright. I've got a painted history chest?

addi | they
@GEMlNl Ahh, I'm sorry, the LAH prices on those two don't match up or else I'd do it :c I'm happy to do payment plans, though!
@GEMlNl Ahh, I'm sorry, the LAH prices on those two don't match up or else I'd do it :c I'm happy to do payment plans, though!
Well, what do you value surgelight at? I'll do a payment plan, but only if I think I can actually complete it. I can't pay in gems because I've only got 40 atm and no set way of getting more.
Well, what do you value surgelight at? I'll do a payment plan, but only if I think I can actually complete it. I can't pay in gems because I've only got 40 atm and no set way of getting more.

addi | they
@Khelidon, I'd be okay with that! I'll send over the treasure and familiar. :>
@Khelidon, I'd be okay with that! I'll send over the treasure and familiar. :>
g9paWn5.pngsketchbook_by_cinderfall129-d8ymp20.gifnyx_by_cinderfall129-d8ymp1q.gif
@Khelidon

whew, took me a bit to go through your bestiary! i'm ready to make an offer on your firebird feathers, friend! ;u; wheezes--

so valuing firebird feathers at lowest AH right now (380kt), here is my offer:

- gembond scroll: 200kt
- acid-tongue serpenta: 50kt
- maren currentfinder: 70kt
- amethyst king: 15kt
- cinder mith: 15kt
- clouded mith: 15kt
- dunewind manticore: 15kt
- emeraldback shardspawn: 15kt
- gladeveins needletooth: 20kt
- silvermane barbtail: 15kt
- yeti brawler: 15kt

total value of offer: 445kt

all prices are based on their current lowest AH price! i'm also willing to throw in these for free to sweeten the deal, haha, since i've got a few extra familiars and they're not really worth much:

- amber gulper
- longneck medium
- wetland unicorn
- wendigo
- wraith hound

however, if you value the new marketplace familiars at their marketplace value instead of AH value, i can also toss in the following apparel to try and offset the difference in values!

- gossamer tail bangle
- gossamer silk veil
- celadon silk veil
- sky blue silk veil
- celadon tail bangle
- celadon leg silks

lastly, i can also attempt to top off the offer with treasure. just lemme know if any of the above interests you at all and we can go from there! * ^ * 9 and no prob if none of this stuff interests you at all, man. i'd totally understand -- i'll try and scrounge up some other stuff, so just lemme know.
@Khelidon

whew, took me a bit to go through your bestiary! i'm ready to make an offer on your firebird feathers, friend! ;u; wheezes--

so valuing firebird feathers at lowest AH right now (380kt), here is my offer:

- gembond scroll: 200kt
- acid-tongue serpenta: 50kt
- maren currentfinder: 70kt
- amethyst king: 15kt
- cinder mith: 15kt
- clouded mith: 15kt
- dunewind manticore: 15kt
- emeraldback shardspawn: 15kt
- gladeveins needletooth: 20kt
- silvermane barbtail: 15kt
- yeti brawler: 15kt

total value of offer: 445kt

all prices are based on their current lowest AH price! i'm also willing to throw in these for free to sweeten the deal, haha, since i've got a few extra familiars and they're not really worth much:

- amber gulper
- longneck medium
- wetland unicorn
- wendigo
- wraith hound

however, if you value the new marketplace familiars at their marketplace value instead of AH value, i can also toss in the following apparel to try and offset the difference in values!

- gossamer tail bangle
- gossamer silk veil
- celadon silk veil
- sky blue silk veil
- celadon tail bangle
- celadon leg silks

lastly, i can also attempt to top off the offer with treasure. just lemme know if any of the above interests you at all and we can go from there! * ^ * 9 and no prob if none of this stuff interests you at all, man. i'd totally understand -- i'll try and scrounge up some other stuff, so just lemme know.
xvKuWGq.png

@GEMlNl ahh sorry, didn't see your post! i value it at the LAH price, if we're trading in items/on a payment plan, and 10% below LAH if not: LAH is currently 200k.

@kuninaga i actually have pretty good luck sniping when i put my mind to it, so getting the new familiars is really a question of me not being lazy, lmao. i also have an acid-tongue serpenta brewing as we speak, oops, so that won't be needed. how about we add in the gossamer silks and call it a deal?
@GEMlNl ahh sorry, didn't see your post! i value it at the LAH price, if we're trading in items/on a payment plan, and 10% below LAH if not: LAH is currently 200k.

@kuninaga i actually have pretty good luck sniping when i put my mind to it, so getting the new familiars is really a question of me not being lazy, lmao. i also have an acid-tongue serpenta brewing as we speak, oops, so that won't be needed. how about we add in the gossamer silks and call it a deal?
@Khelidon

haha, i know what you mean, friend |D i literally procrastinated on sniping the new familiars until something like three days ago, so by now there are stacks of them sitting in the marketplace whenever i go mosying in. they're still oddly profitable, though-- if i sell them at gem prices, they flip extremely fast. rolls slowly through increased funds...

but sure thing! i'll send stuff right now, and add in a few other pieces since i don't feel right making an imbalanced trade ;u; thanks!
@Khelidon

haha, i know what you mean, friend |D i literally procrastinated on sniping the new familiars until something like three days ago, so by now there are stacks of them sitting in the marketplace whenever i go mosying in. they're still oddly profitable, though-- if i sell them at gem prices, they flip extremely fast. rolls slowly through increased funds...

but sure thing! i'll send stuff right now, and add in a few other pieces since i don't feel right making an imbalanced trade ;u; thanks!
xvKuWGq.png

1 2 3