Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 77 78
Mooooorning.
Mooooorning.
Goodness, I think it died!
Goodness, I think it died!
@Sielf EYYYY I liked the other reading you were so kind to do for me. Can you do anything about looking into the future in general

I don't know how this works so whatever method you recommend
@Sielf EYYYY I liked the other reading you were so kind to do for me. Can you do anything about looking into the future in general

I don't know how this works so whatever method you recommend
@Watchword

Oh! It's no problem at all. ^^ I can do some attempts at looking into the future. I can do some small amounts of scrying and tea-leaf readings, but I need much more practice with the both of those methods. My cards are basically the only ones I can read rather well.

Future? For me, I'm always shaky on that. I never know if I read accurately enough. xD But I try, nevertheless.
@Watchword

Oh! It's no problem at all. ^^ I can do some attempts at looking into the future. I can do some small amounts of scrying and tea-leaf readings, but I need much more practice with the both of those methods. My cards are basically the only ones I can read rather well.

Future? For me, I'm always shaky on that. I never know if I read accurately enough. xD But I try, nevertheless.
@Ashenhartkrie
Can I have a tree of life cast?
@Ashenhartkrie
Can I have a tree of life cast?

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Selenite Uhm, hi.. I'm not totally sure on how exactly these work, but I'd like to give it a try! Do you think I could get a tarot reading using the Tree of Life Spread? Do I have to have a question in mind? >_<
@Selenite Uhm, hi.. I'm not totally sure on how exactly these work, but I'd like to give it a try! Do you think I could get a tarot reading using the Tree of Life Spread? Do I have to have a question in mind? >_<
D7wuvpn.png
@SilverWinter Ash is currently closed for readings, but I would be happy to set you up with another of our readers, if you'd like!

@Scyshe
I'd be happy to help! No question is needed for that one. Unless you wanted something specific to focus on, in which a focused question is more than okay. Feel free to message me with a little bit of information that you would like me to look in to, and I will get started right away!
@SilverWinter Ash is currently closed for readings, but I would be happy to set you up with another of our readers, if you'd like!

@Scyshe
I'd be happy to help! No question is needed for that one. Unless you wanted something specific to focus on, in which a focused question is more than okay. Feel free to message me with a little bit of information that you would like me to look in to, and I will get started right away!
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Selenite
That would be great, thanks.
@Selenite
That would be great, thanks.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Gypsum

Think you could take this reading~?
@Gypsum

Think you could take this reading~?
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Selenite if that's the case, all right! I'll PM you, thanks so much!
@Selenite if that's the case, all right! I'll PM you, thanks so much!
D7wuvpn.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 77 78