Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Chite's Wind DOM Shop~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Malachite

Could you possible grab me Wing Bells and Gale Force?
Total: 59.500t
@Malachite

Could you possible grab me Wing Bells and Gale Force?
Total: 59.500t
XcyS55e.png
@Chantares

Aha, I've only just gotten home, but yes, I am currently still open~ 10 accents/skins at 29,750 treasure each would be 297,500 treasure, I believe. If this the correct amount and you haven't already found someone else to help, send me that amount and I'll get right to hunting!

@ellobomalo

Of course! :D Send me the 59,500 treasure and I will get right to hunting for you!
@Chantares

Aha, I've only just gotten home, but yes, I am currently still open~ 10 accents/skins at 29,750 treasure each would be 297,500 treasure, I believe. If this the correct amount and you haven't already found someone else to help, send me that amount and I'll get right to hunting!

@ellobomalo

Of course! :D Send me the 59,500 treasure and I will get right to hunting for you!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite Would you by chance be able to pick up an 'Accent: Ribbon Breeze' for me? 'v'

Edit; Whoops, the shop's status changed after I had placed my order. Sorry about that!
@Malachite Would you by chance be able to pick up an 'Accent: Ribbon Breeze' for me? 'v'

Edit; Whoops, the shop's status changed after I had placed my order. Sorry about that!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@OtterQueen

Indeed I would be able to! :D One accent should be 29,750 treasure, so send me that amount, and I'll get right to hunting for you!
@OtterQueen

Indeed I would be able to! :D One accent should be 29,750 treasure, so send me that amount, and I'll get right to hunting for you!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

I'm sending you a PM with treasure. (sorry, was doing dishes and missed the ping when you sent it.)
@Malachite

I'm sending you a PM with treasure. (sorry, was doing dishes and missed the ping when you sent it.)
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Chantares

Thank you! (And it's fine~ I was still on my way home when you first pinged me. I think we're even?)
@Chantares

Thank you! (And it's fine~ I was still on my way home when you first pinged me. I think we're even?)
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Latimer

Whoops, I've been doing chores for this past hour ^^" It is definitely possible to order a few accents since rollover has yet to come, but I see that you've already been helped. XD My apologies for the late reply, but do have a wonderful day!
@Latimer

Whoops, I've been doing chores for this past hour ^^" It is definitely possible to order a few accents since rollover has yet to come, but I see that you've already been helped. XD My apologies for the late reply, but do have a wonderful day!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

Could you grab me

Accent: Face of the Wind x2
Accent: Breezy Swirls x 2

please?
@Malachite

Could you grab me

Accent: Face of the Wind x2
Accent: Breezy Swirls x 2

please?
@Knavi

Absolutely! Send me 119,000 treasure via your preferred method, and I will have those accents in your Hoard as soon as possible. ^^
@Knavi

Absolutely! Send me 119,000 treasure via your preferred method, and I will have those accents in your Hoard as soon as possible. ^^
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

Sent and thank you! ^^
@Malachite

Sent and thank you! ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14