Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Serendipity; Rare Item Sale
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 1232 1233
@SamSkelsey
Here is the Sprite on a dragon, as requested. Also if you send 3k Gems, I'll send you a Shadow Sprite. :)

@RedlaSunShowers
I just had someone ask about the Fangar, so for now I'll keep it on hold for a little bit until I find out if they're going to buy it.
I'll sell the Red-Footed Akiribeak for 8.8k Gems and the Speedy for 2,100 Gems.
@SamSkelsey
Here is the Sprite on a dragon, as requested. Also if you send 3k Gems, I'll send you a Shadow Sprite. :)

@RedlaSunShowers
I just had someone ask about the Fangar, so for now I'll keep it on hold for a little bit until I find out if they're going to buy it.
I'll sell the Red-Footed Akiribeak for 8.8k Gems and the Speedy for 2,100 Gems.
ilvdhl.jpg
@Passenger
Oh man, I keep being asked about trading art.. can you PM me so we can discuss it more? x)
@Passenger
Oh man, I keep being asked about trading art.. can you PM me so we can discuss it more? x)
ilvdhl.jpg
@Stephen

Gems sent :)
@Stephen

Gems sent :)
sig_his-footedness_zps5693a37b.gif
bump
bump
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
@fancifulminds hey look at this
@fancifulminds hey look at this
Jay // they/he // +0 server time
@Stephen alright, then; I don't think I'd be able to afford the Akiribeak, though I may keep Speedy in mind. Don't worry about keeping him on hold for me, though; if anyone else wants to snag him before then and is able to pay already, then it's fine if they take him first. After all, it may take a while for me to get that many gems, and I'm not 100% over whether I can afford it for sure.

Thank you, though!
@Stephen alright, then; I don't think I'd be able to afford the Akiribeak, though I may keep Speedy in mind. Don't worry about keeping him on hold for me, though; if anyone else wants to snag him before then and is able to pay already, then it's fine if they take him first. After all, it may take a while for me to get that many gems, and I'm not 100% over whether I can afford it for sure.

Thank you, though!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
bump
bump
bump
bump
@RedlaSunShowers
Well, I actually have a few Speedy's, so.. I should have at least one left in a week or two, if you happen to get enough Gems by then. :)
@RedlaSunShowers
Well, I actually have a few Speedy's, so.. I should have at least one left in a week or two, if you happen to get enough Gems by then. :)
ilvdhl.jpg
@Stephen alright - I'll bookmark this raffle to come back to, then!
@Stephen alright - I'll bookmark this raffle to come back to, then!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 1232 1233