Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Serendipity; Rare Item Sale
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 1232 1233
bump
bump
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Stephen which post do we get tickets for? And I may be interested in some of those fams when I get the chance to get more gems.
@Stephen which post do we get tickets for? And I may be interested in some of those fams when I get the chance to get more gems.
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@RedlaSunShowers
As long as you post anything, even if it's just the word bump or inquiring about something I'm selling, you'll get a ticket. :)

Pinging someone (who isn't me) to this thread gets double tickets - it also gives the bonus of giving them a chance to win something and getting my thread a bit more well-known and seen. :)
@RedlaSunShowers
As long as you post anything, even if it's just the word bump or inquiring about something I'm selling, you'll get a ticket. :)

Pinging someone (who isn't me) to this thread gets double tickets - it also gives the bonus of giving them a chance to win something and getting my thread a bit more well-known and seen. :)
ilvdhl.jpg
@Stephen

3000g sounds very good to me, If you give me a few minutes to re-arrange some funds i can send the money as soon as you confirm :)

also, if you could put the shadow sprite on a dragon and link him/her I would really appreciate it.
@Stephen

3000g sounds very good to me, If you give me a few minutes to re-arrange some funds i can send the money as soon as you confirm :)

also, if you could put the shadow sprite on a dragon and link him/her I would really appreciate it.
sig_his-footedness_zps5693a37b.gif
@Stephen alright, then! If so, then I suppose I might as well ping my pals and siblings to this:

@RunningWolf62 @MonochromeFoxes @LilacBrookeAmaya @BambooShark999 @TLNPanda
@Stephen alright, then! If so, then I suppose I might as well ping my pals and siblings to this:

@RunningWolf62 @MonochromeFoxes @LilacBrookeAmaya @BambooShark999 @TLNPanda
@Stephen and I know that Batnam Fangars are usually around 1K gems; how much would you be selling that, the Akiribeak and/or Speedy for, roughly?
@Stephen and I know that Batnam Fangars are usually around 1K gems; how much would you be selling that, the Akiribeak and/or Speedy for, roughly?
bump
bump
@Stephen

is it possible that you might be convinced to part with the 2k13 jewelry, forge tools, power pack , or spell scroll in exchange for art(s)?
@Stephen

is it possible that you might be convinced to part with the 2k13 jewelry, forge tools, power pack , or spell scroll in exchange for art(s)?
NnYxXrI.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 1232 1233