Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HUGE Vault Sale!! Retired, Night Sky, +
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@minnylynx

Either snow or pure is fine, whichever you prefer :D
@minnylynx

Either snow or pure is fine, whichever you prefer :D
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
Woohoo! Thanks everyone who's traded so far. o3o I'm only two chests away from my goal of at least one of each.
Woohoo! Thanks everyone who's traded so far. o3o I'm only two chests away from my goal of at least one of each.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@minnylynx

How much snow would you take for Wooden Marionette or Bloodstone beetle? And would you happen to have any Shades or a pair vibrant rogue trousers?
@minnylynx

How much snow would you take for Wooden Marionette or Bloodstone beetle? And would you happen to have any Shades or a pair vibrant rogue trousers?
5F9davC.png
@TheRedHarlequin
I posted all the parts of the Rogue apparel I had; unfortunately, I do not have the Vibrant Rogue Trousers. If I come across some, I'll let you know.

The Wooden Marionette LAH is 10kT, and the Bloodstone Beetle is 30kT. So 40kT / 650t = 61.5, so let's say 57 Snow for the pair?
@TheRedHarlequin
I posted all the parts of the Rogue apparel I had; unfortunately, I do not have the Vibrant Rogue Trousers. If I come across some, I'll let you know.

The Wooden Marionette LAH is 10kT, and the Bloodstone Beetle is 30kT. So 40kT / 650t = 61.5, so let's say 57 Snow for the pair?
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

@minnylynx

Hmmm, could I just pay for the wooden marionette for now? I might come back later with more snow owo
@minnylynx

Hmmm, could I just pay for the wooden marionette for now? I might come back later with more snow owo
5F9davC.png
@TheRedHarlequin
Sure thing. ^^ 10kT / 650t = 15.38 Snow, so let's call it 12 Snow for the Marionette.
@TheRedHarlequin
Sure thing. ^^ 10kT / 650t = 15.38 Snow, so let's call it 12 Snow for the Marionette.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

@minnylynx

Can I get both the bloodstone beetle and empress beetle?
@minnylynx

Can I get both the bloodstone beetle and empress beetle?
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai
The Bloodstone Beetle is 30kT, and the Empress Beetle is 24kT. So 54kT / 650t = 83 Snow, so let's say 78 Snow for the pair?

@TheRedHarlequin
Hey, it looks like another user is going to purchase the Bloodstone Beetle. I do have most of the ingredients to make another. If I do before the festival is over, would you like me to ping you?
@Necrovatai
The Bloodstone Beetle is 30kT, and the Empress Beetle is 24kT. So 54kT / 650t = 83 Snow, so let's say 78 Snow for the pair?

@TheRedHarlequin
Hey, it looks like another user is going to purchase the Bloodstone Beetle. I do have most of the ingredients to make another. If I do before the festival is over, would you like me to ping you?
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

@minnylynx

How much snow do you want for all your apparel, minus the bloodscale, tropical birdskull, venomscale, the colonys, and festival things? ; c ;
@minnylynx

How much snow do you want for all your apparel, minus the bloodscale, tropical birdskull, venomscale, the colonys, and festival things? ; c ;
zydmwJl.gif
@minnylynx

Yes! : D thank you!
@minnylynx

Yes! : D thank you!
5F9davC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30