Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Ice Dom] Snipe Shoppe~!! [Offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[indent][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1727426/1#post_1727426]Intro[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1727426/1#post_17183181]Snipeable Items[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1727426/1#post_17183262]Customers[/url][/size][/indent] ----- [center][size=6][font=century gothic]Welcome to the SS![/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=2][i]The Ice Dom Snipe Shoppe~![/i][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4][font=century gothic][b]Nia is Currently[/b] :: Will open shortly, gotta do some chores![/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16026859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160269/16026859_350.png[/img] [/url][/center][nextcol][center] Argh, those little mangy-- *Ahem.* Hello there! I'm Conium, the strategist of Clan Istaeoria! Honestly, Atropa would be doing MUCH better here, but since it seems as though he's off somewhere... I have been left in charge. What is this, you ask? Why, we're here on a mission! Yes, a mission! You see, now we have our occasional dominance, and that means discounts! Since this will be a somewhat busy week for us, but we still have some time to spare, we'll be offering our sniping services to capture what [b]you[/b] need [i]for[/i] you, at our clan's discount! No catch![/center][/columns] ----- ----- [size=3]Yo ovo7 Nia here! WE GOTS DEM DOM... So I'm here to snipe things for ya! Yes, that includes Tapir and whatever the new secondary's called XD[/size] ----- [b]Rules[/b] :: [indent]- [b]I will NOT snipe new or super in-demand apparel items![/b] - You MUST pay BEFORE I grab you the items. - Please only send the treasure AFTER I confirm your request! - [b]You [i]MUST[/i] include the list of the items when sending the treasure![/b] - [b]NO Crossroads[/b]. PM [b]ONLY[/b]. - I [i]might[/i] snipe bundles for you but ONLY if they're in stock when you order. - I require No. Extra. Cost. I only require you to send me the treasure for the items at dom discount, but if you feel like tipping, by all means. - Ping Me Or I WILL Miss You![/indent] @Alyxsandre ----- -----

Welcome to the SS!

The Ice Dom Snipe Shoppe~!

Nia is Currently :: Will open shortly, gotta do some chores!

Argh, those little mangy--
*Ahem.* Hello there! I'm Conium, the strategist of Clan Istaeoria! Honestly, Atropa would be doing MUCH better here, but since it seems as though he's off somewhere... I have been left in charge. What is this, you ask? Why, we're here on a mission! Yes, a mission! You see, now we have our occasional dominance, and that means discounts! Since this will be a somewhat busy week for us, but we still have some time to spare, we'll be offering our sniping services to capture what you need for you, at our clan's discount! No catch!

Yo ovo7 Nia here! WE GOTS DEM DOM... So I'm here to snipe things for ya! Yes, that includes Tapir and whatever the new secondary's called XD

Rules ::
- I will NOT snipe new or super in-demand apparel items!
- You MUST pay BEFORE I grab you the items.
- Please only send the treasure AFTER I confirm your request!
- You MUST include the list of the items when sending the treasure!
- NO Crossroads. PM ONLY.
- I might snipe bundles for you but ONLY if they're in stock when you order.
- I require No. Extra. Cost. I only require you to send me the treasure for the items at dom discount, but if you feel like tipping, by all means.
- Ping Me Or I WILL Miss You!

@Alyxsandre

AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
[indent][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1727426/1#post_1727426]Intro[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1727426/1#post_17183181]Snipeable Items[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1727426/1#post_17183262]Customers[/url][/size][/indent] ----- [center][size=6][font=century gothic]Items Available for Sniping![/font][/size][/center] ----- ----- [center][size=2][i]The Items and their current Discount Price[/i][/size][/center] ----- [indent][columns][center][skin=25606] Cold Shoulder[/center][nextcol][center][skin=25607] Crystal Devil[/center][nextcol][center][skin=25609] Frozen Aurora[/center][nextcol][center][skin=25610] Frozen Guilts[/center][/columns] [columns][center][skin=25611] Frozen Odf[/center][nextcol][center][skin=25612] Ice Princess[/center][nextcol][center][skin=25613] Cloudscrape Hunter[/center][nextcol][center][skin=25614] Frozen Figure[/center][/columns] [columns][center][skin=25615] Igloo[/center][nextcol][center][skin=25616] King of Sylvan Frost[/center][nextcol][center][skin=25617] Permafrozen[/center][nextcol][center][skin=25619] Wraith[/center][/columns] ----- Yours For Only :: [b][u]29,750[/u][/b] treasure [i]each[/i]. A full set of Skins & Accents is [b][u]357,000t[/u][/b].[/indent] ----- [center][size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t2Qxq3wLmCSGxNDdPke5AEWEN4u8917cO-EBMVi3YpQ/edit#gid=810112906]Need help calculating the total for your order? Visit my sheet! All blue cells are editable, and the total is at the bottom right![/url][/size][/center] ----- [b][u]Other:[/u][/b] [item=tincture of dissolution] :: Tincture of Dissolution - [b]25,500t[/b] [item=silver featherfin] :: Silver Featherfin - [b]80,750t[/b] [item=Golden Featherfin] :: Golden Featherfin - [b]106,250t[/b] [item=silver kitsune] :: Silver Kitsune - [b]80,750t[/b] [item=Golden kitsune] :: Golden Kitsune - [b]106,250t[/b] ----- [b][u]Specialty:[/u][/b] [item=scroll of renaming] :: Scroll of Renaming - [b]5,100t[/b] ----- [item=vista: treasure hoarder] :: Vista: Treasure Hoarder - [b]425,000t[/b] [item=vista: archer's way] :: Vista: Archer's Way - [b]148,500t[/b] ----- [columns][center][item=vista: autumn] Vista: Autumn [color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][center][item=vista: fae dragons] Vista: Fae Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: guardian dragons] Vista: Guardian Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: mirror dragons] Vista: Mirror Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: tundra dragons] Vista: Tundra Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: pearlcatcher dragons] Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons[/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=vista: ridgeback dragons] Vista: Ridgeback Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: spiral dragons] Vista: Spiral Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: snapper dragons] Vista: Snapper Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: imperial dragons] Vista: Imperial Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: wildclaw dragons] Vista: Wildclaw Dragons[/center][nextcol][center][item=vista: coatl dragons] Vista: Coatl Dragons[/center][/columns] [indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][center][size=4][b]212,500t each[/b][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] ----- [columns][center][item=remove gene: primary] Remove Gene: Primary[/center][nextcol][center][item=remove gene: secondary] Remove Gene: Secondary[/center][nextcol][center][item=remove gene: tertiary] Remove Gene: Tertiary[/center][/columns] [indent][indent][b]8,500t[/b][/indent][/indent] ----- [columns][center][item=breed change: Guardian] Breed Change: Guardian[/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: Fae] Breed Change: Fae[/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: Tundra] Breed Change: Tundra[/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: Mirror] Breed Change: Mirror[/center][/columns] [indent][indent][indent][b]42,500t[/b][/indent][/indent][/indent] [columns][center][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: pearlcatcher] Breed Change: Ridgeback ; Pearlcatcher [b]212,500t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: Spiral][item=breed change: snapper] Breed Change: Spiral ; Snapper [b]276,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=breed change: skydancer] Breed Change: Skydancer [b]340,000t[/b][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][center][item=primary gene: speckle] Primary Gene: Speckle [b]106,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: tiger] Primary Gene: Tiger [b]114,750t[/b][/center] [nextcol][center][item=primary gene: savannah] [item=primary gene: jaguar] Primary Gene: Savannah ; Jaguar [b]119,000t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: falcon] Primary Gene: Falcon [b]144,500t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=primary gene: Clown] Primary Gene: Clown [b]148,750t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: Cherub][item=primary gene: tapir] Primary Gene: Cherub ; Tapir [b]157,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: giraffe] Primary Gene: Giraffe [b]191,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: jupiter] Primary Gene: Jupiter [b]195,500t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=primary gene: piebald][item=primary gene: vipera] Primary Gene: Piebald ; Vipera [b]199,750t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=primary gene: ripple][item=primary gene: bar] Primary Gene: Ripple ; Bar [b]212,500t[/b][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][center][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=secondary gene: stripes] Secondary Gene: Freckle ; Stripes [b]76,500t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: safari] Secondary Gene: Safari [b]83,300t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: rosette] Secondary Gene: Rosette [b]85,000t[/b][/center][/center][nextcol][center][center][item=secondary gene: eye spots] Secondary Gene: Eye Spots [b]93,500t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=secondary gene: striation] Secondary Gene: Striation [b]102,000t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: seraph] Secondary Gene: Seraph [b]106,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: peregrine] Secondary Gene: Peregrine [b]119,000t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: saturn] Secondary Gene: Hex ; Saturn [b]136,000t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: paint] Secondary Gene: Current ; Daub ; Paint [b]140,250t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: hypnotic] Secondary Gene: Hypnotic [b]157,250t[/b][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][center][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: contour] Tertiary Gene: Underbelly ; Contour [b]127,500t[/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][item=tertiary gene: lace] Tertiary Gene: Thylacine ;; Lace [b]131,750t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: runes] Tertiary Gene: Crackle ; Smoke ; Spines ; Okapi ; Runes [b]161,500t[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=tertiary gene: gembond] Tertiary Gene: Gembond [b]170,000t[/b][/center][/columns] ----- [center][size=4][font=century gothic][b]I will not take Apparel Sniping requests! Only the Season's item or Easy-to-Snipe items! No new or highly-sought-after items![/b][/font][/size] Currently Available:: [item=winter wind] [size=2][i] :: 17,000t![/i] [indent]In stock :: 0[/indent] [i]Cycled Out :: [item=spring's breath] [item=autumn breeze] [item=summer swelter][/size][/center] ----- -----

Items Available for Sniping!

The Items and their current Discount Price

Cold Shoulder

Crystal Devil

Frozen Aurora

Frozen Guilts

Frozen Odf

Ice Princess

Cloudscrape Hunter

Frozen Figure

Igloo

King of Sylvan Frost

Permafrozen

Wraith

Yours For Only :: 29,750 treasure each.
A full set of Skins & Accents is 357,000t.

Other:

Tincture of Dissolution :: Tincture of Dissolution - 25,500t
Silver Featherfin :: Silver Featherfin - 80,750t
Golden Featherfin :: Golden Featherfin - 106,250t
Silver Kitsune :: Silver Kitsune - 80,750t
Golden Kitsune :: Golden Kitsune - 106,250t

Specialty:

Scroll of Renaming :: Scroll of Renaming - 5,100t

Vista: Treasure Hoarder :: Vista: Treasure Hoarder - 425,000t
Vista: Archer's Way :: Vista: Archer's Way - 148,500t

Vista: Autumn
Vista:
Autumn
x
Vista: Fae Dragons
Vista:
Fae
Dragons
Vista: Guardian Dragons
Vista:
Guardian
Dragons
Vista: Mirror Dragons
Vista:
Mirror
Dragons
Vista: Tundra Dragons
Vista:
Tundra
Dragons
Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons
Vista:
Pearlcatcher
Dragons
Vista: Ridgeback Dragons
Vista:
Ridgeback
Dragons
Vista: Spiral Dragons
Vista:
Spiral
Dragons
Vista: Snapper Dragons
Vista:
Snapper
Dragons
Vista: Imperial Dragons
Vista:
Imperial
Dragons
Vista: Wildclaw Dragons
Vista:
Wildclaw
Dragons
Vista: Coatl Dragons
Vista:
Coatl
Dragons
212,500t
each

Remove Gene: Primary
Remove Gene:
Primary
Remove Gene: Secondary
Remove Gene:
Secondary
Remove Gene: Tertiary
Remove Gene:
Tertiary
8,500t

Breed Change: Guardian
Breed Change:
Guardian
Breed Change: Fae
Breed Change:
Fae
Breed Change: Tundra
Breed Change:
Tundra
Breed Change: Mirror
Breed Change:
Mirror
42,500t

Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
Breed Change:
Ridgeback ; Pearlcatcher
212,500t
Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Snapper
Breed Change:
Spiral ; Snapper
276,250t
Breed Change: Skydancer
Breed Change:
Skydancer
340,000t

Primary Gene: Speckle
Primary Gene:
Speckle
106,250t
Primary Gene: Tiger
Primary Gene:
Tiger
114,750t
Primary Gene: Savannah Primary Gene: Jaguar
Primary Gene:
Savannah ; Jaguar
119,000t
Primary Gene: Falcon
Primary Gene:
Falcon
144,500t
Primary Gene: Clown
Primary Gene:
Clown
148,750t
Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Tapir
Primary Gene:
Cherub ; Tapir
157,250t
Primary Gene: Giraffe
Primary Gene:
Giraffe
191,250t
Primary Gene: Jupiter
Primary Gene:
Jupiter
195,500t
Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Vipera
Primary Gene:
Piebald ; Vipera
199,750t
Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Bar
Primary Gene:
Ripple ; Bar
212,500t

Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Stripes
Secondary Gene:
Freckle ; Stripes
76,500t
Secondary Gene: Safari
Secondary Gene:
Safari
83,300t
Secondary Gene: Rosette
Secondary Gene:
Rosette
85,000t
Secondary Gene: Eye Spots
Secondary Gene:
Eye Spots
93,500t
Secondary Gene: Striation
Secondary Gene:
Striation
102,000t
Secondary Gene: Seraph
Secondary Gene:
Seraph
106,250t
Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Secondary Gene:
Peregrine
119,000t
Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Saturn
Secondary Gene:
Hex ; Saturn
136,000t
Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Paint
Secondary Gene:
Current ; Daub ; Paint
140,250t
Secondary Gene: Hypnotic
Secondary Gene:
Hypnotic
157,250t

Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Contour
Tertiary Gene:
Underbelly ; Contour
127,500t
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Lace
Tertiary Gene:
Thylacine ;; Lace
131,750t
Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Runes
Tertiary Gene:
Crackle ; Smoke ; Spines ; Okapi ; Runes
161,500t
Tertiary Gene: Gembond
Tertiary Gene:
Gembond
170,000t

I will not take Apparel Sniping requests! Only the Season's item or Easy-to-Snipe items! No new or highly-sought-after items!
Currently Available:: Winter Wind :: 17,000t!
In stock :: 0

Cycled Out :: Spring's Breath Autumn Breeze Summer Swelter

AScq6qj.png

Customers!

Past and Current~!

Past & Current Orders ::

For my ref only:
Cold Shoulder
Crystal Devil
Frozen Aurora
Frozen Guilts
Frozen Odf
Ice Princess
Cloudscrape Hunter
Frozen Figure
Igloo
King of Sylvan Frost
Permafrozen
Wraith

Customers!

Past and Current~!

Past & Current Orders ::

For my ref only:
Cold Shoulder
Crystal Devil
Frozen Aurora
Frozen Guilts
Frozen Odf
Ice Princess
Cloudscrape Hunter
Frozen Figure
Igloo
King of Sylvan Frost
Permafrozen
Wraith

AScq6qj.png
\\\o^o/
I am open

at last.
\\\o^o/
I am open

at last.
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia
Could you snipe the accent Gentle Giant for me? That would just be 29,750 I believe.
@dragnia
Could you snipe the accent Gentle Giant for me? That would just be 29,750 I believe.
+2 hours ahead of FR time
U58SZuw.png
@Cabe
Can do! Send and I'll grab it for ya when they restock!
@Cabe
Can do! Send and I'll grab it for ya when they restock!
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia
Thank you! Sending payment now.
@dragnia
Thank you! Sending payment now.
+2 hours ahead of FR time
U58SZuw.png
@dragnia - Big order, so I understand if it takes a while - basically I want all the accents, and some duplicates:
Freezing Breath x 2 ; Gentle Giant x 2; Crystal Rainbow x 2;
And one each of Snowflake; Freezer; and Hibernal Wanderer

That should come to 267,750 <3 Let me know if it's possible :)
-- I'll be offline until 5AM FR Time, so don't worry if you don't hear from me immediately.
@dragnia - Big order, so I understand if it takes a while - basically I want all the accents, and some duplicates:
Freezing Breath x 2 ; Gentle Giant x 2; Crystal Rainbow x 2;
And one each of Snowflake; Freezer; and Hibernal Wanderer

That should come to 267,750 <3 Let me know if it's possible :)
-- I'll be offline until 5AM FR Time, so don't worry if you don't hear from me immediately.
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
@felidstar
Me: -pfft, wants to start sniping immediately, recalls I don't have any treasure r/n XD -

Can do for ya!

Go ahead and send whenever ovo7
@felidstar
Me: -pfft, wants to start sniping immediately, recalls I don't have any treasure r/n XD -

Can do for ya!

Go ahead and send whenever ovo7
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia

Could you pick me up a copy of the Snowflake accent please?
@dragnia

Could you pick me up a copy of the Snowflake accent please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35