Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Scarlet Sylvan Wings for other wings
I managed to get a Sylvan wing but unfortunately, not exactly what I wanted to get. ^^; I got the Scarlet Sylvan Wings. I also got these two that I don't really care for either. [item=scarlet sylvan wings] [item=siren sylvan anklets] [item=grove sylvan headpiece] I would like to trade it for another Sylvan wing that is equal value at the moment. If another wing is more pricey, I'll be glad to add some treasure or some other items! If you happen to have the Silver Sylvan Wings, I'm willing to go all out for that one! I would not mind getting it for my dragon Aisu! [item=silver sylvan wings]
I managed to get a Sylvan wing but unfortunately, not exactly what I wanted to get. ^^;
I got the Scarlet Sylvan Wings. I also got these two that I don't really care for either.
Scarlet Sylvan Wings Siren Sylvan Anklets Grove Sylvan Headpiece

I would like to trade it for another Sylvan wing that is equal value at the moment. If another wing is more pricey, I'll be glad to add some treasure or some other items!

If you happen to have the Silver Sylvan Wings, I'm willing to go all out for that one! I would not mind getting it for my dragon Aisu!
Silver Sylvan Wings
whiterstar_accents_by_whiterstar-d9v8ctz.png wsh_zpscs29lxoe.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump