Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] familiars skins and apparel
1 2 3
@Lojo89

Okay! Skink is on its way ^v^
@Lojo89

Okay! Skink is on its way ^v^
@Lojo89

You got it!
@Lojo89

You got it!
b6KLuw7.gif
Just wanted to bump as well as put out a word of praise! Lojo makes the trades as promised, don't worry about your items uvu
Just wanted to bump as well as put out a word of praise! Lojo makes the trades as promised, don't worry about your items uvu
@Saphelle I didn't see this comment earlier, thanks :D

Also updated listing x
@Saphelle I didn't see this comment earlier, thanks :D

Also updated listing x
@Lojo89
for your nature sprite, and an egg (your choice) would you take the silver sylvan set? its in the gem MP for 1125 gems, and according to your rate, that would equal about 735kt
@Lojo89
for your nature sprite, and an egg (your choice) would you take the silver sylvan set? its in the gem MP for 1125 gems, and according to your rate, that would equal about 735kt
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
@TheStormCatcher
oooh they're sooo pretty, sure lets do this trade. I'll send a noc egg?
@TheStormCatcher
oooh they're sooo pretty, sure lets do this trade. I'll send a noc egg?
@Lojo89 I have this Coatl that is Ivory/Banana/Ivory :O [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14521693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145217/14521693_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lojo89

I have this Coatl that is Ivory/Banana/Ivory :O

14521693_350.png
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
@Lojo89
May I buy the nocnoc scroll at 550k? o:
@Lojo89
May I buy the nocnoc scroll at 550k? o:
@goldeentrix ooooh he is perfect :D how much are you charging and would you accept a trade? I'm short on treasure at the moment but as you can see I have some items available, and I have more in my hoard that's not listed yet :P

@silflame sure! Send the treasure in a message and I'll send you the Noc scroll :)
@goldeentrix ooooh he is perfect :D how much are you charging and would you accept a trade? I'm short on treasure at the moment but as you can see I have some items available, and I have more in my hoard that's not listed yet :P

@silflame sure! Send the treasure in a message and I'll send you the Noc scroll :)
@Lojo89

I can take a trade :3

Though I'm really not sure what he's worth to you. Give me some suggestions? I'm not interested in any NotN stuff because I have extras of everything myself.
@Lojo89

I can take a trade :3

Though I'm really not sure what he's worth to you. Give me some suggestions? I'm not interested in any NotN stuff because I have extras of everything myself.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
1 2 3