Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM-SHOP] Thylacine! Riat Raids MP 4 U!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@LadyRiat
Could I get 3 renaming scrolls if you're open?
@LadyRiat
Could I get 3 renaming scrolls if you're open?
@Nukleer I can add you to the list.
@Melia Hm. It'll probably be a bit of a wait, but I can add you to the list. I had someone order a stack of 99 before you.
@Nukleer I can add you to the list.
@Melia Hm. It'll probably be a bit of a wait, but I can add you to the list. I had someone order a stack of 99 before you.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
If ANYONE wants thylacine, there are a ton available right now.
If ANYONE wants thylacine, there are a ton available right now.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat
I don't mind the wait, I don't need them right this moment. I'll send over the treasure and a tip!
@LadyRiat
I don't mind the wait, I don't need them right this moment. I'll send over the treasure and a tip!
@Melia Sure thing. ^^
@Melia Sure thing. ^^

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Seriously. Thylacine. Tons.
Seriously. Thylacine. Tons.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@ladyriat
can you grab a spiral and a ripple scroll for me? :o
@ladyriat
can you grab a spiral and a ripple scroll for me? :o
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
@felinekind Sure, sure ^^ Two of those are already in the mp. I'll have something to do other than stare at the screen and wait for it to stock what I need.
and I see you've edited and removed the request for thylacine. So both those are in the mp
@felinekind Sure, sure ^^ Two of those are already in the mp. I'll have something to do other than stare at the screen and wait for it to stock what I need.
and I see you've edited and removed the request for thylacine. So both those are in the mp

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat I'm looking to get a thylacine, cherub, piebald, and tundra scroll if you're still on. :O
@LadyRiat I'm looking to get a thylacine, cherub, piebald, and tundra scroll if you're still on. :O
@Piney I can do that.
@Piney I can do that.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16