Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~ Mythic Leveling Service ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Foxofwonders

You can just send them all over for 1T and I'll send them back for the 5kT as soon as they're leveled

I don't have much space, but I'll just accept and send back as I go. How long will you be online?
@Foxofwonders

You can just send them all over for 1T and I'll send them back for the 5kT as soon as they're leveled

I don't have much space, but I'll just accept and send back as I go. How long will you be online?
@TheMythOfBeauty
I expect to be online until 13:30, with a break of an hour somewhere in between to eat.
Also I'm actually definitely interested in paying all with smooth pebbles. How much do you value them at?
@TheMythOfBeauty
I expect to be online until 13:30, with a break of an hour somewhere in between to eat.
Also I'm actually definitely interested in paying all with smooth pebbles. How much do you value them at?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

Could you do 3 smooth pebbles each up to a full stack (33 dragons leveled) and then 5kT for all after?
@Foxofwonders

Could you do 3 smooth pebbles each up to a full stack (33 dragons leveled) and then 5kT for all after?
@TheMythOfBeauty
Sounds good to me!
@TheMythOfBeauty
Sounds good to me!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Fox of wonders

Alright. I'll keep a tally and you can just send them to me after the 33 are leveled ^-^

If you plan on being in the coli, just have an extra tab open to refresh every ten minutes or so for the dragons ^-^
@Fox of wonders

Alright. I'll keep a tally and you can just send them to me after the 33 are leveled ^-^

If you plan on being in the coli, just have an extra tab open to refresh every ten minutes or so for the dragons ^-^
@TheMythOfBeauty
I expect to be studying most of the time, but I'll try to check for CRs often! ^^
@TheMythOfBeauty
I expect to be studying most of the time, but I'll try to check for CRs often! ^^
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
bump!
bump!
@TheMythOfBeauty how much would it be to get a dragon from level 6 to about 3 quarters of the way through 10? I have a girl that needs to get caught up with the rest of the group ^^; if you want I can give you a more exact number for the xp level she needs to be at if that would help
@TheMythOfBeauty how much would it be to get a dragon from level 6 to about 3 quarters of the way through 10? I have a girl that needs to get caught up with the rest of the group ^^; if you want I can give you a more exact number for the xp level she needs to be at if that would help
sjinFBA.gif 32579860.png lightshieldr.png
@Hippalectryon

How does 6kT sound? I can have it done within the next hour. ^-^

(Just tell me the exact XP level the rest of your team is at so I can match that as best as possible)
@Hippalectryon

How does 6kT sound? I can have it done within the next hour. ^-^

(Just tell me the exact XP level the rest of your team is at so I can match that as best as possible)
@TheMythOfBeauty Alright I'll send her over in a bit I have some life stuff to take care of first but that sounds good!
@TheMythOfBeauty Alright I'll send her over in a bit I have some life stuff to take care of first but that sounds good!
sjinFBA.gif 32579860.png lightshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15