Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Cicadas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DancingFerret
i can reserve both of them for you ye!
right now i just want the regular cicadas but i might hoard those other ones too later on :0

@crossedxfingers
sure! ill pay 11,700 treasure for them!
@DancingFerret
i can reserve both of them for you ye!
right now i just want the regular cicadas but i might hoard those other ones too later on :0

@crossedxfingers
sure! ill pay 11,700 treasure for them!
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee
I sent them over to you!
@meowsee
I sent them over to you!
QBZFjBr.png
@meowsee Yooo, I collect fruit! you got any you'd like to trade for two full stacks and 31 extra of cicadas? C: Equal food points, maybe?
@meowsee Yooo, I collect fruit! you got any you'd like to trade for two full stacks and 31 extra of cicadas? C: Equal food points, maybe?
@meowsee

So I'm having terrible luck while farming for these wee bugs..... I'm still going to keep going at it though, maybe today will be better!
Worst case scenario, I might only have enough in the end for the mantle.
Sorry for the wait T.T
@meowsee

So I'm having terrible luck while farming for these wee bugs..... I'm still going to keep going at it though, maybe today will be better!
Worst case scenario, I might only have enough in the end for the mantle.
Sorry for the wait T.T
responds like 5 years later oops

@citrussiren
i have no fruit sadly to trade you but i wish you luck in your fruit hoarding journey. a very healthy hoard.

@dancingferret
oo i am a v patient person do not be the worry, you can take your time getting the cicadas
responds like 5 years later oops

@citrussiren
i have no fruit sadly to trade you but i wish you luck in your fruit hoarding journey. a very healthy hoard.

@dancingferret
oo i am a v patient person do not be the worry, you can take your time getting the cicadas
@meowsee

So I horribly lost this post. Good thing its one of the top things that show up when googling 'flight rising cicadas' lol

Out of curiosity, how many cicadas would the ambush be? One of my farm dragons is missing one and I figure it would greatly help when farming more critters up.

Aaaand I'm going to tag myself so I don't lose this again
@DancingFerret
@meowsee

So I horribly lost this post. Good thing its one of the top things that show up when googling 'flight rising cicadas' lol

Out of curiosity, how many cicadas would the ambush be? One of my farm dragons is missing one and I figure it would greatly help when farming more critters up.

Aaaand I'm going to tag myself so I don't lose this again
@DancingFerret
@dancingferret
i am THE cicada hoarder lmao. is that an accomplishment? (im gonna pretend it is)
ambush is def super useful for coli stuff yes! the ambush stone would be 200 cicadas

@dancingferret
i am THE cicada hoarder lmao. is that an accomplishment? (im gonna pretend it is)
ambush is def super useful for coli stuff yes! the ambush stone would be 200 cicadas

@meowsee

There should be an achievement for that lol
I only have 124, bah. Maybe the luck I've been having for the gala will carry over to the cicadas!
@meowsee

There should be an achievement for that lol
I only have 124, bah. Maybe the luck I've been having for the gala will carry over to the cicadas!
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10