Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Cicadas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@meowsee Hi, I have 101 cicadas in my hoard. I'm wondering if you have any food items listed in this thread and you'd be interested in swaps based on food points or sell values, whichever you prefer.
@meowsee Hi, I have 101 cicadas in my hoard. I'm wondering if you have any food items listed in this thread and you'd be interested in swaps based on food points or sell values, whichever you prefer.
@meowsee

I have 85 cicadas and would love to trade for some of the alchemical materials.
@meowsee

I have 85 cicadas and would love to trade for some of the alchemical materials.
@manimanimani
oo i have 26 leucistic axolotls if youd wanna trade some cicadas for those!
@manimanimani
oo i have 26 leucistic axolotls if youd wanna trade some cicadas for those!
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee Would you be willing to trade your 26 axolotls for 46 cicadas based on food points? Or let me know if you have other ratios in mind.
@meowsee Would you be willing to trade your 26 axolotls for 46 cicadas based on food points? Or let me know if you have other ratios in mind.
@meowsee I have three stacks of cicadas and I'm interested in your green baldwin materials! How many cicadas per goop?
@meowsee I have three stacks of cicadas and I'm interested in your green baldwin materials! How many cicadas per goop?
@meowsee
Oh I'm sorry I got caught up with work!
I'll see what I can gather cicada wise and if you still have some of the items I'll make a trade ^^ thanks x
@meowsee
Oh I'm sorry I got caught up with work!
I'll see what I can gather cicada wise and if you still have some of the items I'll make a trade ^^ thanks x
Geoffsig.png
@meowsee [comes skidding in] I FINALLY HAVE UR CICADA i literally made[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1716782/1] a thread[/url] (which might b worth a laugh) to find you tho sobs whoops [img]http://puu.sh/my9z2/318280d048.jpg.png[/img] i have that many
@meowsee [comes skidding in]

I FINALLY HAVE UR CICADA
i literally made a thread (which might b worth a laugh) to find you tho sobs whoops

318280d048.jpg.png
i have that many
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@Verscilith
omggg many cicadas!! i still have the loga for u and will pay some treasures for the extra cicadas!
@Verscilith
omggg many cicadas!! i still have the loga for u and will pay some treasures for the extra cicadas!
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee That sounds good!
additionally, i could potentially find u more cicada for a deadland disciple also
@meowsee That sounds good!
additionally, i could potentially find u more cicada for a deadland disciple also
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@meowsee Hi! I have 124 to sell you if you are still looking?
@meowsee Hi! I have 124 to sell you if you are still looking?
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10