Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Archaieos Exchange | RELOCATED!
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 270 271
@Cedric Sending a CR now :) Thanks!
@Cedric Sending a CR now :) Thanks!
5800 gems available! :)
5800 gems available! :)
@Terpsichoria

First of all, omg. I think my sister, Chronological, made that banner for you. Small dragon world :D

Second of all, I have 1,411,038 treasure I'd like converted into gems. Please send a CR with the gems; the remaining however much of treasure is yours as well.
@Terpsichoria

First of all, omg. I think my sister, Chronological, made that banner for you. Small dragon world :D

Second of all, I have 1,411,038 treasure I'd like converted into gems. Please send a CR with the gems; the remaining however much of treasure is yours as well.
divider.png
@Lithiarch Oh hey, you're completely spot on! It was made probably almost a year ago or more at this point, haha. You should tell her thanks again for me :D it is indeed a small world!

And sending a CR over your way as well! ^_^
@Lithiarch Oh hey, you're completely spot on! It was made probably almost a year ago or more at this point, haha. You should tell her thanks again for me :D it is indeed a small world!

And sending a CR over your way as well! ^_^
@Terpsichoria

Yeah :D I guess you used to be in Wind, cause that's the flight she's in, and I think it was a wind flight only service. Nice!
@Terpsichoria

Yeah :D I guess you used to be in Wind, cause that's the flight she's in, and I think it was a wind flight only service. Nice!
divider.png
@Lithiarch Yep, I switched to Light a while back! I originally meant it to just be a 6-month vacation, but I've honestly fallen in love with the flight :) my lair is still wind-themed, though, as homage to my original flight~
@Lithiarch Yep, I switched to Light a while back! I originally meant it to just be a 6-month vacation, but I've honestly fallen in love with the flight :) my lair is still wind-themed, though, as homage to my original flight~
Zoop!
Zoop!
Boop!
Boop!
I have 5 bladed flatleaf, 65 immaculate tablet, 36 glowing ember, 36 eternal snow and 10 deepearth geode if your interested
I have 5 bladed flatleaf, 65 immaculate tablet, 36 glowing ember, 36 eternal snow and 10 deepearth geode if your interested
@waterloverJMS Sure, I'll take 'em. Please send a CR! :)
@waterloverJMS Sure, I'll take 'em. Please send a CR! :)
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 270 271