Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95
@manimanimani
I've got 14 Miniature Wallaby to finish off your set! I'd be happy to take pure Treasure for them. Let me know if you're still searching, and I can CR them off to you.
@manimanimani
I've got 14 Miniature Wallaby to finish off your set! I'd be happy to take pure Treasure for them. Let me know if you're still searching, and I can CR them off to you.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@manimanimani
Thank you very much!
@manimanimani
Thank you very much!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@manimanimani

I have a Boxer Mantis to send your way for gems if you have 'em.
@manimanimani

I have a Boxer Mantis to send your way for gems if you have 'em.
@manimanimani Woah, today's gathering was especially successful! I got 17 Wallabies for ya today, sending a CR for treasure as usual. c:
@manimanimani Woah, today's gathering was especially successful! I got 17 Wallabies for ya today, sending a CR for treasure as usual. c:
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@manimanimani

I found a Morning Star this, well, morning! Would you swap it for the Redrock Cove Vista, a Silky Webwing and a Chipskink?
@manimanimani

I found a Morning Star this, well, morning! Would you swap it for the Redrock Cove Vista, a Silky Webwing and a Chipskink?
KVbkgOZ.png
@manimanimani *sends 7 more furious sprangyroos to retrieve mani a treasure*
@manimanimani *sends 7 more furious sprangyroos to retrieve mani a treasure*
@manimanimani

I have 7 wallabies if you want to buy them
@manimanimani

I have 7 wallabies if you want to buy them
+3 FR time
Free Maxed Cauldron use here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2374963
@manimanimani Whee, looks like you're getting there soon! I have 11 more wallabies for you, sending a CR again. :)
@manimanimani Whee, looks like you're getting there soon! I have 11 more wallabies for you, sending a CR again. :)
@manimanimani
Can I trade you 12 white quinoa for green oozes?
@manimanimani
Can I trade you 12 white quinoa for green oozes?
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@manimanimani
Awesome! I'll send you a cr.
@manimanimani
Awesome! I'll send you a cr.
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95