Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LTB] Bone Fiend (Pure!)
1 2
As title says, I'm looking to add a Bone Fiend to my growing collection of critters.

I had the pleasure of owning one for a little while but as luck would have it, it was a dupped item involved in the September scams. I was innocent, so the familiar was taken and my money returned, and I've been craving to get it back since.

I'm unsure if the drama with KS dups is done for good but here I am attempting to buy a legitimate one until the holidays :)

Buying with pure. Mail me please, and thank you!
As title says, I'm looking to add a Bone Fiend to my growing collection of critters.

I had the pleasure of owning one for a little while but as luck would have it, it was a dupped item involved in the September scams. I was innocent, so the familiar was taken and my money returned, and I've been craving to get it back since.

I'm unsure if the drama with KS dups is done for good but here I am attempting to buy a legitimate one until the holidays :)

Buying with pure. Mail me please, and thank you!
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
Good luck bump!
Good luck bump!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Good luck! I waited a while before i managed to find someone willing to sell their Skycat to me. Hope you find one!
Good luck! I waited a while before i managed to find someone willing to sell their Skycat to me. Hope you find one!
rr8NTee.png
@Calavera Whats 'pure'?
@Calavera Whats 'pure'?
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
@lusewing

I think they mean pure currency .As in, they are offering gems/treasure only (instead of offering items in the mix)

Also GL bump : )
Glad to hear at least one person was compensated after that scandal
@lusewing

I think they mean pure currency .As in, they are offering gems/treasure only (instead of offering items in the mix)

Also GL bump : )
Glad to hear at least one person was compensated after that scandal
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
Good luck, Calavera!

Bone Fiend is my ultimate goal onsite, and if you're able to grab one, it makes it seem possible for myself one day :)
Good luck, Calavera!

Bone Fiend is my ultimate goal onsite, and if you're able to grab one, it makes it seem possible for myself one day :)
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
Yes that. Pure currency, unless I got something else that the seller needs. And thank you :) I think most people have been compensated and had their trades reversed. I only heard of one person who unfortunately traded artwork for the item the staff revoked, so there was nothing to do about that :/
Yes that. Pure currency, unless I got something else that the seller needs. And thank you :) I think most people have been compensated and had their trades reversed. I only heard of one person who unfortunately traded artwork for the item the staff revoked, so there was nothing to do about that :/
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
good luuuuccck!
good luuuuccck!
Good luck! Love the dragon in your icon.
Good luck! Love the dragon in your icon.
poof | they or xe/xem | fr +3
my username is PoofinBurd, not PoofunBurd or PoofinBird!
ATTN: Dragon Swappers
Oh thats good! I honestly only ever knew of it via tumblr and ppl only talked about the drama of the bad stuff so I hadnt ever learned about the outcome : )
Oh thats good! I honestly only ever knew of it via tumblr and ppl only talked about the drama of the bad stuff so I hadnt ever learned about the outcome : )
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
1 2