Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 50+ UM Accents [04/09 NEW!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@ririterasu

Hm I may be interested in Type Aiolos. Would any of these accents interest you? If not how much are you wanting?

@ririterasu

Hm I may be interested in Type Aiolos. Would any of these accents interest you? If not how much are you wanting?

S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather

Sorry, not interested in the accents. Please offer, as stated on the first post.
edit: Just so things would go faster, I'll say 600 gems.
@Darkfeather

Sorry, not interested in the accents. Please offer, as stated on the first post.
edit: Just so things would go faster, I'll say 600 gems.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu

Hello! Im interested in the Blighted Jewels. Would any of these accents interest you? If not, how much would you like for it? c:

Look at me finally getting the coding right 8D
@Ririterasu

Hello! Im interested in the Blighted Jewels. Would any of these accents interest you? If not, how much would you like for it? c:

Look at me finally getting the coding right 8D
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
@Chasay

The AH has 2 up for 2kg, so that's the price I'd be following. From your accents, the only one that interests me is King of Bones. (I went to the accent artist's shop and it looks like it sold for 450 gems)

I'd value King of bones around 600 gems since I'm not in a terrible need of it.
@Chasay

The AH has 2 up for 2kg, so that's the price I'd be following. From your accents, the only one that interests me is King of Bones. (I went to the accent artist's shop and it looks like it sold for 450 gems)

I'd value King of bones around 600 gems since I'm not in a terrible need of it.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu

I'll have to think about that then, not really sure if I really need the jewels or not yet.
@Ririterasu

I'll have to think about that then, not really sure if I really need the jewels or not yet.
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
@Ririterasu
Heey :)
What do you want for Type Aiolos? :)
@Ririterasu
Heey :)
What do you want for Type Aiolos? :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif

I want currency and other UM accents. Wanting to sell for 700 gems. Also please offer next time, as stated on the first post.
@Narif

I want currency and other UM accents. Wanting to sell for 700 gems. Also please offer next time, as stated on the first post.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu
ouw sorry ...oversaw that :O
There is a copy in the AH for 600g and since the accent is not retired and can still be printed and costed 450 I can offer you 500 :3
@Ririterasu
ouw sorry ...oversaw that :O
There is a copy in the AH for 600g and since the accent is not retired and can still be printed and costed 450 I can offer you 500 :3
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif

Lowest I'd go is 550 for now. The artist isn't actively printing it right now, seeing as there is no one on their interest list for that specific accent. (the artist will only print it if 5+ people are interested)
@Narif

Lowest I'd go is 550 for now. The artist isn't actively printing it right now, seeing as there is no one on their interest list for that specific accent. (the artist will only print it if 5+ people are interested)
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu

I can offer a Butterfly gene for Accent: Type Aiolos, Accent: Blue Butterfly and Accent: Type B?
@Ririterasu

I can offer a Butterfly gene for Accent: Type Aiolos, Accent: Blue Butterfly and Accent: Type B?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103