Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Wind Dom Discounts!] 5 Snipers!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
[quote name="tonake" date=2015-11-15 20:33:56] UnbridledPassion righto, I will try to snipe 'em for you! Clicking through the marketplace right now. :D Haven't seen a Sap yet, but with some calculation its discount price should be 4675t. Will confirm it once I see one! [/quote] That sounds right. I will be going to bed soon, so if its ok by you, I will send you funds and if you can't get em, you can just give me back the funds. Sound good? @tonake
tonake wrote on 2015-11-15:
UnbridledPassion righto, I will try to snipe 'em for you! Clicking through the marketplace right now. :D Haven't seen a Sap yet, but with some calculation its discount price should be 4675t. Will confirm it once I see one!

That sounds right. I will be going to bed soon, so if its ok by you, I will send you funds and if you can't get em, you can just give me back the funds. Sound good? @tonake
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
Yep, gotcha! :)
Yep, gotcha! :)
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@OkaFloof if you need any more snipers, i can help! <:
@OkaFloof if you need any more snipers, i can help! <:
@UnbridledPassion I was just about to go to bed but if you still need any tomorrow, I can try for some.
@UnbridledPassion I was just about to go to bed but if you still need any tomorrow, I can try for some.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
[quote name="Dodongo" date=2015-11-15 21:42:39] UnbridledPassion I was just about to go to bed but if you still need any tomorrow, I can try for some. [/quote] I shall send you funds for tomorrow, thanks!! @dodongo
Dodongo wrote on 2015-11-15:
UnbridledPassion I was just about to go to bed but if you still need any tomorrow, I can try for some.

I shall send you funds for tomorrow, thanks!! @dodongo
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@OkaFloof @tonake @Dodongo @Helianthe

Can someone help me get a peregrine tonight?

Can someone help me get a peregrine tonight?

PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai haha, I've actually got one in my vault so I can send it straight over! :D It's 119k. C:
@Zelai haha, I've actually got one in my vault so I can send it straight over! :D It's 119k. C:
Could I get Underbellly, Ripple, and Peregrine?
Thanks!
Could I get Underbellly, Ripple, and Peregrine?
Thanks!
@BladesFire Just nabbed a Peregrine, that'll be 119k! Hunting for the other ones, Ripple is 212,500 and Underbelly is 127,500. :)
@BladesFire Just nabbed a Peregrine, that'll be 119k! Hunting for the other ones, Ripple is 212,500 and Underbelly is 127,500. :)
@tonake
Thanks!
Sending over the 119k for Peregrine!

Edit: sent over the rest in another message for simplicity!
@tonake
Thanks!
Sending over the 119k for Peregrine!

Edit: sent over the rest in another message for simplicity!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17