Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Azuri's Secret Shop Redux
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90
@Coys

I need to think about it, but what items are you interested in?
@Coys

I need to think about it, but what items are you interested in?
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

I am interested in a lot of items, it depends on much you would want to order from me. I can work with you to do multiple orders to add up the value to any item.

I value my chibis at 500 gems each. I can do chibi couple/group pictures for for a little extra depending on complexity. For non-chibis, a bust starts around 600 gems. We would have to discuss details if you would like a fullbody. I can give you further examples! A lot of them are more personal sketches or doodles.

To start with something cheap, a Golem Gauntlet would be nice, but I'd like to work for something like the Windbound Plumage and up. Even though it's not in the items for art section, I'm also interested in the Skin: Frozen Together. o:
@Azuri

I am interested in a lot of items, it depends on much you would want to order from me. I can work with you to do multiple orders to add up the value to any item.

I value my chibis at 500 gems each. I can do chibi couple/group pictures for for a little extra depending on complexity. For non-chibis, a bust starts around 600 gems. We would have to discuss details if you would like a fullbody. I can give you further examples! A lot of them are more personal sketches or doodles.

To start with something cheap, a Golem Gauntlet would be nice, but I'd like to work for something like the Windbound Plumage and up. Even though it's not in the items for art section, I'm also interested in the Skin: Frozen Together. o:
@coys

All of my items I am willing to trade for art actually, j should make a note of that.

But the frozen together will be the item I am the most willing to let go of. Lowest is 1250 gems in the ah. So how would two busts and a doodle of a super simple character be? ( simple character is pretty much a ball with a face )
@coys

All of my items I am willing to trade for art actually, j should make a note of that.

But the frozen together will be the item I am the most willing to let go of. Lowest is 1250 gems in the ah. So how would two busts and a doodle of a super simple character be? ( simple character is pretty much a ball with a face )
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Can I see the characters you would like drawn?
I'd like to know before making any deals so I can assure you good work.
@Azuri Can I see the characters you would like drawn?
I'd like to know before making any deals so I can assure you good work.
@coys

Currently I am on my phone but the characters would be Resuke, your choice of lazuli, Lutherum or yethryn (he needs an update to look a little more feminine) and the simplest form of Cheeren, so the first piece of art

All of the characters have dragons here on fr and they have art in their bio
@coys

Currently I am on my phone but the characters would be Resuke, your choice of lazuli, Lutherum or yethryn (he needs an update to look a little more feminine) and the simplest form of Cheeren, so the first piece of art

All of the characters have dragons here on fr and they have art in their bio
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Okay, I can do that!

For Cheeren you basically want me to draw the animated gif on his profile?
@Azuri Okay, I can do that!

For Cheeren you basically want me to draw the animated gif on his profile?
@coys

Pretty mush but as a still frame, no need to animate.
@coys

Pretty mush but as a still frame, no need to animate.
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
bump
bump
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
bump
bump
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90